[E]n[V]y 2 days into the lpc Scene Ft. Impact, XL x2

Hassann

@ you were + 8 in the 2 fights we faught you in. you are litterly brown sticky stuff. my clan is 2 days old wait till we progress im closing your brown sticky stuffty ass clan

@iceyy ill show you who #1 is. ill show you what dedication and commitment and do. I made you and all of the rest of the ranks. I make nigga,i create niggas.  Join Envy for a way out hop on my back and ill take you to my place #1 mufuukaaaaa

@

@ you were + 8 in the 2 fights we faught you in. you are litterly brown sticky stuff. my clan is 2 days old wait till we progress im closing your brown sticky stuffty ass clan

@iceyy ill show you who #1 is. ill show you what dedication and commitment and do. I made you and all of the rest of the ranks. I make farmer,i create niggas.  Join Envy for a way out hop on my back and ill take you to my place #1 mufuukaaaaa

@

Give up. You lost every time you fought us 1v1. Better call FS to fight impact l0l0l0l0l get rekt envy v15

@@Niblet your clans weak. You gained weak members thats all you gained. The niggas that are riding with me are the quality ones. Your clan is gonna slump soon and die out. Im hassan and i just know facts because when rage was lpc you build a hotel at east grave yard and i put rage in a cage 24/7. Just remember my words and watch me work

@@Niblet your clans weak. You gained weak members thats all you gained. The niggas that are riding with me are the quality ones. Your clan is gonna slump soon and die out. Im hassan and i just know facts because when rage was lpc you build a hotel at east grave yard and i put rage in a cage 24/7. Just remember my words and watch me work

I'm sorry but you sir are the biggest tomato I HAVE ever met on this game and trust me in my 15 almost 16 years of this brown sticky stuffty game I've come across plently of tomatos. The "weak" ppl we gained are the same ppl u was in ts and cc begging them to join envy v20000. What you ment to say was "you gained the smart ppl who refuse to repeat the same cycle over and over and over" Hassan go get a day job mate rs isn't for everyone.

I laughed at this a lot. 

Hassan stick to that lpc scene your whole life.