Addressing A Recent IRL Leak And Consequences

موني

What contributions did he make apart from discriminating against other people by making real-life insults towards anybody that said anything bad about that dead clan fi? I'd be putting that animal in a cage if I were you, unacceptable behaviour

Edit:

Should be demoting him like fi are demoting @@lex bruv right @@17_?

You're so god damn fucking justin beiber.

Oh please @@Murd, don't get me started on @@lex bruv. I told him from the day he got promoted he was a useless, jobless, f4t virgin geek and he would get demoted cos hes the worst rank in fi history. Months on, look where we are, he's getting demoted. On top of this, I also sniped his alias rsn (lex bruv). Life must be real tough for him atm.

wtf are u on about u cauliflower clown, Lex is at university mid exams (hence his inactivity) which means he's doing much better than you in life, aren't you like finishing your GCSE's? btw don't forget to take your bipolar tablets today you're a bit feisty

wtf are u on about u cauliflower clown, Lex is at university mid exams (hence his inactivity) which means he's doing much better than you in life, aren't you like finishing your GCSE's? btw don't forget to take your bipolar tablets today you're a bit feisty

He was useless when he was active, useless when he's inactive, he's just useless. And I am in college actually, starting unitversity in September, thanks!

What contributions did he make apart from discriminating against other people by making real-life insults towards anybody that said anything bad about that dead clan fi? I'd be putting that animal in a cage if I were you, unacceptable behaviour

Edit:

Should be demoting him like fi are demoting @@lex bruv right @@17_?

Ppl was racist towards him, you included.

But he shouldnt have leaked the irl picture of Dull