Addressing A Recent IRL Leak And Consequences

موني

9i97GP8.png

It has come to our attention that one of our respected members (@Django) leaked an IRL and did some flaming aswell. Only because of his past contributions to the site and valid input he has put in over the course of him having respected he has been warned with 4 points instead of the 7 which is a Perm Ban. Also, he has been demoted from a Tier 2 Respected Member to a Tier 0. As a Sharkbrew Staff Member (Yes Respected's are staff) we're all supposed to have thick skin and not really be affected by minor flame baits but on occasion a nerve will be struck and cauliflower brown sticky stuff happens.

DzFixGs.png

What contributions did he make apart from discriminating against other people by making real-life insults towards anybody that said anything bad about that dead clan fi? I'd be putting that animal in a cage if I were you, unacceptable behaviour

Edit:

Should be demoting him like fi are demoting @@lex bruv right @@17_?

lmfao i saw fi today, they were in my toilet

What contributions did he make apart from discriminating against other people by making real-life insults towards anybody that said anything bad about that dead clan fi? I'd be putting that animal in a cage if I were you, unacceptable behaviour

Edit:

Should be demoting him like fi are demoting @@lex bruv right @@17_?

Oh please @@Murd, don't get me started on @@lex bruv. I told him from the day he got promoted he was a useless, jobless, f4t virgin geek and he would get demoted cos hes the worst rank in fi history. Months on, look where we are, he's getting demoted. On top of this, I also sniped his alias rsn (lex bruv). Life must be real tough for him atm.