The real reason why the alliance (TLEOMains) hates FOE

I was wondering why these two main clans (TLM + EOM) hate my tiny little, MPC levels, majority 1 defence, YouTube recruits pure clan aka FOE so much until I realized what happened in the Jagex Cup lmfao

Currently eating popcorn whilst watching these glorious videos again. It was extremely easy, thanks for the easiest ring of my life m8s

tq4VUrs.png

- [kingpin]lookatwhatidid

I was wondering why these two main clans (TLM + EOM) hate my tiny little, MPC levels, majority 1 defence, YouTube recruits pure clan aka FOE so much until I realized what happened in the Jagex Cup lmfao

Currently eating popcorn whilst watching these glorious videos again. It was extremely easy, thanks for the easiest ring of my life m8s

tq4VUrs.png

You were there and you lost lmfao. You've been with TLM since they've reopened last year and endured every single loss to my glorious pure clan m8. Stop trying to act like knikker and pretend as if you started clanning in 2k16 cause you're honestly garbage and irrelevant.

Relevant enuf to be foe in a prep bro

Thanks for the paragraph hahahaha

tq4VUrs.png