Message to EoMains + more mains lol

You got bullied out of TLP and were the clown of their clan and got sat at every event & was verbally abused by me in TS. You suck dick to every high rank of any clan you join to just to get noticed you poor ignored child. I hope playing this game and drooling on the internet to people who don't care for your existence gives you the attention that you desire so greatly that you lack from your parents who wished you were a cum shot on some dry wall.

you saying someone got bullied out of a clan in a video game is almost as justin beiber as your horsey faced family lmfao. You were never in TLP.? You got so emotionally scarred by the beating you got by both your parents and from SB that you quit the website for months on end to now try to come back and pretend like you never left. Dont get me started on your justin beiber ass anime fetish or how you slaved for Fi, no one respected you, then proceeded to clan hop lmfao you are the definition of a fucking dweeb you got bullied around by a kid with a lisp on a virtual communications app until you broke down and left. Go cry to your sister some more about how miserable your life is lmfao.

You got bullied out of TLP and were the clown of their clan and got sat at every event & was verbally abused by me in TS. You suck dick to every high rank of any clan you join to just to get noticed you poor ignored child. I hope playing this game and drooling on the internet to people who don't care for your existence gives you the attention that you desire so greatly that you lack from your parents who wished you were a cum shot on some dry wall.

h0ly fuk lmfa0