1-20 Def... We wish.

Kip

doubtful you nearly lost to a LPC 

Are you actually insulting another clan about preps when you're the worst matched mpc OF ALL TIME

das it mane

CD has 1 person 30 def. We bring mains because every other clan does it. Come scout a MPC trip sometime and see how many mains Olympus has not including 111's in adamant.

You don't even fight op. Therefore you barely need the absurd amount of mains that you bring lmfao. Quote me if you're going to come up with another excuse to use mains. 

the average Olympus/CD/Rage member is simply not that good at the game and their leaders know it. Def/pray carries harder the lower the combats are, even though MPCs want a higher combat cap for some reason. 

You can say we bring mains, we don´t deny it. We bring them to counter enemy mains.

But don´t you ever put us in the same "addy daddy" category as op/rage. We don´t encourage our members to get 30 def, we tell them to stay 1-20.

CD has 1 person 30 def. We bring mains because every other clan does it. Come scout a MPC trip sometime and see how many mains Olympus has not including 111's in adamant.

TBR, I really don't think you think before you type. You actually run a main clan. How do I know this? You don't prep anyone cause you might have 15 accounts that would meet reqs for a prep. stfu, back to main clanning.

TBR, I really don't think you think before you type. You actually run a main clan. How do I know this? You don't prep anyone cause you might have 15 accounts that would meet reqs for a prep. stfu, back to main clanning.

We've actually been thinking of becoming a zerk clan but still come out at mpcs times to play runescape with you

Only way to fix this situation is if a new scene is created e.g

Current MPC's go HPC 1-99

Current LPC's go MPC 1-25

Make a new scene for lpc's 1-13

Too bad this will probably end quickly as clan's these days are weak minded and just get defence straight up.

TLDR; there is no fix unless jagex creates a wilderness that can only be allowed to enter if you're under 30 defence x)

Community is way too far gone & utterly broccolied for anything to change now.

I wish it had stayed 1-20 but clans eventually pushed this (J Cup didn't help) & now it's just 1-39 again. Pretty pointless if you ask me, although I have my own 39 defence account just to adapt, but it is pretty brown sticky stuff.

With a huge majority of the clan scene having already got 30+ defence, nobody would be willing to make a new pure for their clan & the clan leaders wouldn't be willing to set it back to 1-20 or 1-25.

Only way to fix this situation is if a new scene is created e.g

Current MPC's go HPC 1-99

Current LPC's go MPC 1-25

Make a new scene for lpc's 1-13

Too bad this will probably end quickly as clan's these days are weak minded and just get defence straight up.

TLDR; there is no fix unless jagex creates a wilderness that can only be allowed to enter if you're under 30 defence x)

You think OP will PK in a world which has under 30 defence? l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll