The state of Olimpiss

Dill Pickle

tofu u had like 3 pures and rest 40 mains all is clear on vid brown sticky stuffters , go to main clanning with ur rune nerds, oh w8 u cant compete even there cuz ur cmb 80 failed accs.

3 pures and 40 mains...lol

We're a pure clan, join us today at critical-damage.org if you're 1-20 def and 60+ CB

I sure wish you were 1-20 def 

Walking around your fight with OP though... Following one of the many mains, the guy said he Pked 3 Addy (g) sets

So yea... Congrats to him.

cd posting on sharkbrew after 9 months of hibernation :D:D:D:D:D

funny cuz even when we weren't pulling big numbers for couple months, we were still better than both of your clans. Cant wait to see both of you sucking op dicks once again to take down the true champion.

tofu u had like 3 pures and rest 30 mains all is clear on vid brown sticky stuffters , go to main clanning with ur rune nerds, oh w8 u cant compete even there cuz ur cmb 80 failed accs.

Nah we had 60 mains with 90+ def, thanks for the power ammy and 50 addy arrows btw

I could cut and paste some stuff too, but I don't need to convince my clan how dead our rivals are, whereas you do.

GRATZ OP

Grats on fighting when down 40, I admire your courage just like I admire America USA, USA, USA

rofl

His dick broke after fucking your clan in the butthole for the entire weekend, Happy 4th of July BTW you dumb foreigner CD wins again

0 ask

Cd ded

Stay ded

excellent response for a loser lmfao

heard cd struggled against op even though they were plus ops and mains

naw it was damn easy lmfao. I was on two accounts doing work and on a FOE trip at the same time rofl.