F2P Fullout Canceled | Foe vs EoP | P2P Fullout

DreTheOBJ

As for an official F2P Fullout, It has been canceled. CP couldn't do the date that was said due to the fact of Drunk not being able to attend. We were going to Postpone it but CP didn't contact me at all, therefore I shall not waste Foe's time. It has been canceled.

Foe vs EOP - I won't speak much on it but myself and a select few ranks will discuss what should happen. Stay Tuned

P2P Fullout - The fullout is still on, and we are excited to see it. GL to Foe and Apex!

Thanks. :)

(22:26:31) <%[Andre]> myself, slush, braden, kim, moni and wardy will come w/ a decision

none of you were there & don't know what happened lmfao, fo decided to leave during R2

We have videos? We will handle it and come to a fair conclusion.

This will probably be my only reply in regards to this.

After round one was completed, I told chokydreams to hop over to a different world in an attempt to finish this fight. Instead of trying to finish the fight, and after losing one round, they decided to call it quits [as if we weren't experiencing the same difficulties round one]. I wouldn't have had a problem with rescheduling the prep if they attempted to continue the prep in the new world where we literally remained untouched [lag wise] for around fifteen minutes without issues while I was trying to tell this chokydreams what was going to happen. The premise of my PMs to chokydreams consisted of, "If you decide to leave, you are forfeiting your rights to have any sort of win in this fight," and in reply chokydreams says "no" and stops responding to me.

I don't understand in what world this can be justified for fo's side when we were literally experiencing the same exact issues, but wanted to actually continue the prep instead of calling it quits after losing one round. fo 100% knew what they were getting themselves into by starting the prep, but they chose to go ahead with the prep. That's on them, nobody else. EoP should not be penalized because they decide to call it quits after one round.

e:

logs

18:19:09 ‹sudo_› holydreams

18:19:13 ‹sudo_› is this your final decision sir

18:19:58 ‹sudo_› ok if you dont respond in the next 30 seconds

18:20:03 ‹sudo_› i am going to assume youre forfeiting against eop

18:20:06 ‹sudo_› in the sharkbrew 50v50 category

18:20:06 ‹holydreams› no

This will probably be my only reply in regards to this.

After round one was completed, I told chokydreams to hop over to a different world in an attempt to finish this fight. Instead of trying to finish the fight, and after losing one round, they decided to call it quits [as if we weren't experiencing the same difficulties round one]. I wouldn't have had a problem with rescheduling the prep if they attempted to continue the prep in the new world where we literally remained untouched [lag wise] for around fifteen minutes without issues while I was trying to tell this chokydreams what was going to happen. The premise of my PMs to chokydreams consisted of, "If you decide to leave, you are forfeiting your rights to have any sort of win in this fight," and in reply chokydreams says "no" and stops responding to me.

I don't understand in what world this can be justified for fo's side when we were literally experiencing the same exact issues, but wanted to actually continue the prep instead of calling it quits after losing one round. fo 100% knew what they were getting themselves into by starting the prep, but they chose to go ahead with the prep. That's on them, nobody else. EoP should not be penalized because they decide to call it quits after one round.

this ^^

You come to the conclusion you think its the fairest. If you redo, Eop will say it is unfair, if you don't redo, Foe will say it is unfair.

Don't think there is a happy middle here lol

Even if I wanted Foe to win, I think Eop have a very strong point.