Rage's Sunday Trip Ft: Bullying Imperial and slaying CD

Niblet

nHXjwIy.png

We set out on this fine Sunday afternoon with 62 legends. We later peaked at 66, and held 60+ for the duration of our trip.

Vnq1FS2.png

Whoppa POV

vueBFnT.png

OxLdBLF.png

My glorious fellow rank gave me word that CD was sitting on top of 13 ports with a steady 55. Knowing the fight would be incredibly easy, we hopped right on top of them and started slaying the pink fools. After getting a solid lead, Imperial rushed in. We dragged the fight north, knowing that Imperial and CD planned to play a game I like to call "2v1". CD abandoned Imperial so we decided to pay the Golden noobs a visit. We were cocking 'em until CD rushed back in. That's when Olympus came to join the party. Olympus and Imperial played footsies while we found CD all alone. The fight started at 57v57 and within 60 seconds CD was scampering North with 35 ingame (LMFAO).

3b03205fe44765d386ba48e49f2a06a1.png

Lmfao the boy Tzu is so confident that he won't die to CD that he brought his bank with him.

BPfhZdu.png

uBAjE40.png

ddhdamV.png

rMDLb9m.png

k0E6sB3.png

vueBFnT.png

We followed the pink pussies into singles and gave 'em a good ole fashioned 1v1 duel. We waited a few minutes so they could get some returners. We took the fight to 18 portals. CD's clueless 1 defense pures, and mains alike ran in like chickens with their heads cut off. We pulled the fight a little more east and bullied CD for a three minute duration. CD had like 34 ingame and we had 55. Lmfao CD, you're quality is truly horrific.

9e0JTtw.png

OxLdBLF.png

Found Imperial with 47 at Southeast ruins. They literally had one of the worst trips I've seen in a while. All they did was get bullied and they struggled to maintain 40. They ended early to go aid Fatality. Anyways, ignore my rant. We found the dickheads at Southeast ruins. We literally just fucked with them for 10 straight minutes. We would bully them in singles, lure them to multi, and then bully them back to singles. brown sticky stuff was cake and we held 57 strong the entire time we toyed with them cat 'n mouse style. See you Thursday.

yFYzN21.png

elDNR5R.png

gQqbCdw.png

o2hw0l9.png

nHXjwIy.png

gcnbcjE.png

vueBFnT.png

OxLdBLF.png

Critical Brain damage rushed us with 60. We had about 62 and quickly took control of the fight. I brown sticky stuff you not, only 30 seconds had passed before Imperial strolled in with 45. The fight was an evident 2v1. We dragged the fight north and then west. Despite being outnumbered 105 to 60, we held a strong 40 at corp cave. We were about to give Imperial the dicking of a lifetime, but Olympus wanted to play with the Spartans. We walked south and grabbed a fall in. CD rushed us seconds later.

2JVu3f7.png

vueBFnT.png

Yeah nothing much to say here. CD rushed us with a 5 man advantage and we quickly took control of the fight (and I mean quickly). We were dominating the fight until Olympus rushed in.

b5lGZdH.png

wPiG1l0.png

nHaZk9Z.png

vueBFnT.png

OxLdBLF.png

Ah yes, another attempt by CD and Imperial to 2v1 us. This attempt was rather poor. We found CD on corp hill and literally killed 10 of them in 10 seconds. That's an average of one CD dead for every second! We were fucking them straight and then Imperial crashed. We immediately went North to fuck up Imperial. We sat in the tree gap as both Imperial and CD leaders called for their members to right click and find rage names. We maintained 60 in game despite the 2v1. We pulled on top of CD and quickly started slaying them. Imperial Rushed from the west in an attempt to sandwich us, but we just turned on them and bullied them into singles, LMFAO. We only dropped 9 in game throughout the entire 2v1.

NvkcfiR.png

BMjwYGS.png

z1jc1Az.png

S1lo4tM.png

1oGUXgK.png

zxldw4.png

Tired of getting little action on the weekdays and weekend? Tired of relying on other clans to be successful? Tired of not having fun on a game you play for fun?

Don't wait, join up today.

http://clan-rage.com/community/