End of an Era

Aged k0

Seeing some of these comments reinforces how brown sticky stuff this community is and why in all honestly it deserves to disappear..

A clan closes, the pure community gets smaller, and some of you fucktards like to celebrate it? God bless. I

Anyways, respect AAO 

I wouldn't exactly call you a "honor" clan. Maybe in the past, but not the last months.

We were on good terms. Imperial slumped you for past beef, we didn't even try to touch you, and they decided not to kill you and stayed off.

Then to try to recover and boost morale you started brown sticky stuff with us trying to take advantage we had beef with another clan. We recovered, slumped you, you asked for mercy and had members trying to ease us off, but CD is merciless, and we put the final nail to your coffin. Thats pretty much how things went.

Remember, we were on good terms, you betrayed us and tried to hit us when we were "down". Your leadership did this to you.

I feel sorry for the members, many of them were decent, the leadership was the problem. I wish the members goodluck.

By the way, new clans will form, its just a recycling game. Maybe today we have less clans, members will join other clans, other clans will grow bigger, fights will start, members will fight with leadership, and new clans will form. Thats how things work. We will not end up with no clans.

Always love when people make excuses about have a busy irl and can't play anymore. Then half the clan disperses into other clans and the other half quits for a month and comes back. It's the summer, most people are out of school. There's like 25 FI members that have full time jobs and still make it to events.

not every1 stays entertained by OSRS. You should know that cause bundle of twigstality was pulling 30 peoples for so long to their trips.[

Damn there are fi members that actually work, must be desperate times lol

Ruin, Rage, Op, Cd, Imp, Apex (or did they close?) And just moving up Impact.

That's about it I think

If you say it like that it still sounds decent but, Ruin pulls 10-20 ppls, rage has some hype going up, idk OP pulls( but ruin goes into OP capes), CD has usually around 50 but mass Multi login to 70 and 70% mains, Imperial tries to go out by themselves but uses alot cd capes, Apex idk they cancelled 3 sat trips then had a sat trip with 57 so really random