Which HPC has been the most successful since 07 started?

■■■

First mm dominated every1 with fo as Main Rival

Then fi dominated 2014 till eop took #1 from them 

Then they were hash 1 till foc basically closed them 

Then foc dominated till tlp took holymemes and friends on a leash and dominated all of you cauliflower clans no matter how big ur pulls were for 8 months 

Then tlp killed themselves and who cares what happens now lol

First mm dominated every1 with fo as Main Rival

Then fi dominated 2014 till eop took #1 from them 

Then they were hash 1 till foc basically closed them 

Then foc dominated till tlp took holymemes and friends on a leash and dominated all of you cauliflower clans no matter how big ur pulls were for 8 months 

Then tlp killed themselves and who cares what happens now lol

If you total together the accolades of every clan from the start of 07 till now it's FOE who has been mostly dominating. Yeah they closed for a few months in 2014, but you can't deny that when they was open they have always been in the top 3 consistently while every other clan drops in and out of the top 3 and rotate with each other.

show me where I asked

Weren't you TLP this past summer?

CP vs TLP for #1 (f2p) happened all summer long lol. We all know what happened :facepalm:

so yet again u show the average IQ of a cp member by contradicting yourself

>no ask

>asks a question

cp are dogbrown sticky stuff btw u were like 0-30 to tlp lmfao

• MM dominated 2013 till closure

FI and SV both had highest pulls in 2014 till SV went main. Didn't FI slump or something? I also remember in 2014 there was a period where both EOP and CP started to pull constant 70's due to mass recruiting NMZ ppl and I think both of them were competing for #1? CP ended up winning that rivalry. Can't remember FOC being relevant because they closed like twice in that year lmfao

2015 was literally TLP's year. Started off rough with 25-30 man pulls and losing numerous preps. Eventually worked our way to 50, 70, 80 man pulls and becoming the best f2p clan of that year (still think we were the most dominant f2p clan in years) we were still a force in P2P even though FOE came off with a lot more p2p prep wins. Sorry pals but nobody came close to dominating 2015 but TLP lmfao

Start of 2016 has been FOC, since TLP closed nobody has able to contain and slump them like we did in 2015 lol Now currently clans are growing in pulls and FOC are dropping, soon enough it'll be CP/FI competing for #1

• FI and SV both had highest pulls in 2014 till SV went main. Didn't FI slump or something? I also remember in 2014 there was a period where both EOP and CP started to pull constant 70's due to mass recruiting NMZ ppl and I think both of them were competing for #1? CP ended up winning that rivalry. Can't remember FOC being relevant because they closed like twice in that year lmfao
  • 2015 was literally TLP's year. Started off rough with 25-30 man pulls and losing numerous preps. Eventually worked our way to 50, 70, 80 man pulls and becoming the best f2p clan of that year (still think we were the most dominant f2p clan in years) we were still a force in P2P even though FOE came off with a lot more p2p prep wins. Sorry pals but nobody came close to dominating 2015 but TLP lmfao
  • Start of 2016 has been FOC, since TLP closed nobody has able to contain and slump them like we did in 2015 lol Now currently clans are growing in pulls and FOC are dropping, soon enough it'll be CP/FI competing for #1

sums it up

• FI and SV both had highest pulls in 2014 till SV went main. Didn't FI slump or something? I also remember in 2014 there was a period where both EOP and CP started to pull constant 70's due to mass recruiting NMZ ppl and I think both of them were competing for #1? CP ended up winning that rivalry. Can't remember FOC being relevant because they closed like twice in that year lmfao
  • 2015 was literally TLP's year. Started off rough with 25-30 man pulls and losing numerous preps. Eventually worked our way to 50, 70, 80 man pulls and becoming the best f2p clan of that year (still think we were the most dominant f2p clan in years) we were still a force in P2P even though FOE came off with a lot more p2p prep wins. Sorry pals but nobody came close to dominating 2015 but TLP lmfao
  • Start of 2016 has been FOC, since TLP closed nobody has able to contain and slump them like we did in 2015 lol Now currently clans are growing in pulls and FOC are dropping, soon enough it'll be CP/FI competing for #1

Loling at all these cp spastics who think their clan is relevant. As said above the only time you been even half relevant over the last 10 years has been about twice and that lasted maybe 3 weeks and has been from the help of invites and chain69cc. Other than that you been a quiet clan who done nothing except 25v25s in clan wars and camped mossies with 30 pulls in wild.