The HPC Champions

DreTheOBJ

Get a load of these fucking losers. Enjoy your cheap win and cry me a river the next time i call something not in your favor.

But you crying right now bruh...

Ok guys, your gonna rush on 3... 1... 2... DULL TAKE OVER I DIED

The TLP at this tournament was not the same TLP that dominated for a year. We undoubtedly choked and were at our worst. However TLP will definitely go down as one of the best clans of all time and definitely the best matched clan of all time

24-6 to FOE or w/e and best matched clan of all time? Tell me more lmfao

And I hope you enjoy yours dying to FOE.

i honestly barely even see you in the wildy lmfao, your clan cant properly crash fights nor get leaks in us, so youre irrelevant as fuck lmfao.

now imagine if the pulls were reversed, you wouldnt even be able to log in rofl.

lowtiererik forever mad

i honestly barely even see you in the wildy lmfao, your clan cant properly crash fights nor get leaks in us, so youre irrelevant as fuck lmfao.

now imagine if the pulls were reversed, you wouldnt even be able to log in rofl.

lowtiererik forever mad

You don't see us because you spend your time and money on leaks to hide from us lmfao

Your clan closed 4x in a year and you lost the J-cup 84-0 l0000l

Get a load of these fucking losers. Enjoy your cheap win and cry me a river the next time i call something not in your favor.

I would be mad if my clan closed and i made a horrible decision to join a brown sticky stuff tier clan that is marginally worse than EoP only to be punished every weekend and dedicate 2 hours of my life dying in singles :/ 

Never forget the day dull screamed and andre cracked. Unfucking real how a best of 3 is decided by 1 round in unplayable conditions.

Whats unfucking real is how butthurt you get over runescape/sharkbrew brown sticky stuff, seems like every week you get your panties all up in a bunch, stop being such an emotional dude, bro.