Supremacy Officially Closes Doom - Phase 2 Complete

nice guy

It has come to my attention recently that this garbage clan was going through extreme internal drama and complications lately after losing week in and week out to the almighty tigers at Supremacy. Not only were they being buttfucked on weekends every single time they went out, regardless of the server, but also sucked black cock in the only mini game that dictated the life of the clan.

While we were trying to browse some of their topics in the leadership and members section to find out how badly Supremacy analed them, we came across this on their forums:

30aa24e8ea7f3c5a91cb90c9aeef3f2a.png

Ari, the most broccolied bitch out of them all from doom, has indeed figured out how much of a waste that clan is and how he could be doing far much better things in his life.

I would like to congratulate the following people who figured out that doom was going down hill after trying to step up to the gods at Supremacy:

- Adamsugarpie

- Ari for doing the same brown sticky stuff for the 3rd time to doom l0l

- Lenin for jumping board

- Kevin for going inactive mid "rivalry"

- Remy who took vacation to avoid supremacy on weekends 

- slowcore

- The 4 ranks doom lost while getting carroted by us

- All 16 leaks/spies we've had in doom. You guys were the MVP's of this beating.

2c4e7444d06a3f13b86177448f1f4e87.png

d8337d1ed25ab1b02cc336ed598efdda.png

Btw your clan was garbage in preps and pk trips. For the 20 new bundle of twigss in doom who haven't figured it out why your fake prep spam changes every time, its because your ranks don't want you to see or remember these preps lmfao

Your clan has lost to us 5 different times in mpc/hpc. 

Now you don't even have a fake prep record to spam LOOOOOL

Stay tuned for your board leaks shortly after trip.

For those of you still in doom who are tired of massing up 20 less than every clan and having your leadership LIE to you saying things will change only for them to play league during the day, send me a sharkbrew pm.  I can help you find a way out. 

Doom's leadership is the only clan in the history of rs who thought they could win a rivalry with a fake prep record.  

Doom started relying on other clans to help them in wilderness, they need to recruit on their own like they used to when they were LPC/MPC and pulling 70+ on weekends.

No HPC pure would want to be in doom.... they haven't had a single trip topic where they beat a clan in the wilderness since they moved hpc. Kj from doom who is now in Cp btw, the greatest pure clan alive told me this and the proof is in the pudding broski try and find a single topic ( if you can find one) where they beat someone in the wilderness. Gl cause you won't lmfao.