Doom claims Vengeance teamed with Supremacy

sup kyle

Any Vengeance members that can back this claim? Any Doom members with pictures? Anyone have any fucking explanation for what the fuck this brown sticky stuff clan Doom is talking about?

Doom just finds another reason why they get fucking choke slammed and cocked 10 times lmfao. Provide one shred of anyone that was Vengeance with us and I'd be happy to say your clan doesn't completely and fully 100% suck.

Any Vengeance members that can back this claim? Any Doom members with pictures? Anyone have any fucking explanation for what the fuck this brown sticky stuff clan Doom is talking about?

Doom just finds another reason why they get fucking choke slammed and cocked 10 times lmfao. Provide one shred of anyone that was Vengeance with us and I'd be happy to say your clan doesn't completely and fully 100% suck.

LOL. No veng member was out helping sup or anyone. We have our own stuff to do, we don't need to beat dead horses

Lmao doom

Vengeance wasn't helping any pure clan yesterday. We do hit pures/mains occasionally when we meet them in wild.