Yo Togo I heard EoP won another rivalry vs Fi, Sum it up for us on SB?

Togo

LOL REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT BULLIED OF CD'S TEAMSPEAK AND WE ALL HEARD YOUR justin beiber ASS VOICE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ido remember being in your teamspeak with 30 apes, yeah screaming like a fucking zoo, something else u wanna point out ? since ur new to clanning

ido remember being in your teamspeak with 30 apes, yeah screaming like a fucking zoo, something else u wanna point out ? since ur new to clanning

Apes? Bro you weren't used to having 30 on teamspeak being in AAO lmfao, its funny how you had more people in afk than on your massing channel STAY SILENCED KID

i remember back in the day when they asked me to help them and fucking guy called mohammed was calling didnt understand brown sticky stuff

Apes? Bro you weren't used to having 30 on teamspeak being in AAO lmfao, its funny how you had more people in afk than on your massing channel STAY SILENCED KID

You started clanning in 2k16 l0l

i remember back in the day when they asked me to help them and fucking guy called mohammed was calling didnt understand brown sticky stuff

it's a camp for welfare refugees in CD l0l

Remember when impact ended your trip after 1 fight? Good times good times