Yo Togo I heard EoP won another rivalry vs Fi, Sum it up for us on SB?

Togo

You made a topic on saturday when you got cleared off the map even when you had rage on speed dial, we faught you 2v1 and you got dicked even with more opts plus extra 50-60 with rage coming in everytime we faught you guys and surprisingly didnt attack you guys at all, hmm... You cleared to singles everytime and you wont accept the fact that not only you, but also rage got dicked saturday. 

Now for sunday, sunday you teamed up once again with rage and basically had rage on speed dial every single time you were to attack us. We had good clusters but in the end you werent keen enough so you called for help as always. For the topic that you keep talking about i dont really care lmfao, if you want the topic create an account on critical-damage.org and see our topic there :)

writing out 2 paragraphs in reply to a bait makes me think u got baited hard l00000000l who chooses the name albania in 2k16 lmfa0 

justin beiber af

OyMS1Kx.png

Your clan running to singles, not that is justin beiber my friend ;)

writing out 2 paragraphs in reply to a bait makes me think u got baited hard l00000000l who chooses the name albania in 2k16 lmfa0 

Bring your clan on sb so i can clear them all lmfao, dont make me bully you

i am bullying so hard ? sorry this is not Somalia

Somalia? nice geography my dude, how about you actually take like 2-3 hours and think of really good flames and come back and reply to my comment, see you then little farmer, i feel bad for bullying you but you asked for it, deuces lmfao

Somalia? nice geography my dude, how about you actually take like 2-3 hours and think of really good flames and come back and reply to my comment, see you then little farmer, i feel bad for bullying you but you asked for it, deuces lmfao

go get urself a job and feed ur family

The nig gers tamed the Lions, now stop piping up

Ha what happened Rage you can't fight so gotta call Invictus for back-up lmfao

Helmet boy closed aao lmfao cd had nothing to do with it

You're losing this argument 4ner

Helmet boy closed aao lmfao cd had nothing to do with it

You're losing this argument 4ner

Remember this?

KzyF2ye.png

CLOSED SOME WEEKS LATER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

WE DID THIS TO YOU

go get urself a job and feed ur family

Lmfao nice flame kid, when i said go take 2-3 hours off and think of flames to say, i was being serious because you are really fucking brown sticky stuff l0l, i do have a job btw and i still take time off to fuck your brown sticky stuffty ass clan lmfao

Remember this?

KzyF2ye.png

CLOSED SOME WEEKS LATER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE DID THIS TO YOU

Really cute you have a screenshot saved. I know the AAO/Impact merge really fucked you guys over, but it's ok baby just bring more mains. You can also attempt to suck my balls to try and get me in cd again btw.

Really cute you have a screenshot saved. I know the AAO/Impact merge really fucked you guys over, but it's ok baby just bring more mains. You can also attempt to suck my balls to try and get me in cd again btw.

Lmfao this kid, we dont want you in cd kid youre a wasteman who killed his own clan by talking brown sticky stuff to the wrong clan. And btw we will see where Impact is in a couple of weeks, talk is cheap remember that little bundle of twigsgot

Lmfao this kid, we dont want you in cd kid youre a wasteman who killed his own clan by talking brown sticky stuff to the wrong clan. And btw we will see where Impact is in a couple of weeks, talk is cheap remember that little bundle of twigsgot

Kiss me. Hilarious you're denying the blowjob i was given in an attempt to recruit me. You gonna keep going btw? I actually have brown sticky stuff to do i'm not some 4ner with a gaming addiction.