Impact vs Rage F2P PKRI 2-0 Robes vs Addy

Jail`

Just look at the pictures, you don't even need to watch the vid(which btw shows us dicking rage) look at the cape counter we're up +23 at some points when you starting walking laps around gdz and corp hill. With addy and mains still can't beat us

Impact wins again lmao

My good man you don't have to be on ancients to return gdz! But yeah ty for action we won tho

Yeah you dont hve to be on ancients, but they were an lpc not long ago...half of them dont even have DT done yet... so gdz return spot was clearly unfair for them.

Also, judging by the pics & vids it seems like you lost... You did return hard at some points & took advantage (them being low food/pray/run from bullying you around) but seems like Impact was in lead the majority of the time, despite it being monk robes vs addy lords.

Tldr; You lost m8

So let's see...

Rage brought people with 70+ def wearing addy.

Rage had people in pvp worlds (corp) killing our returners in P2P gear.

Rage had a capeswitch.

~Still couldnt beat a bunch of monk robes rofl... I personally am level 65 and i literally died ONCE (on your initial rush as i was first pile) and pked ~9 rune scimmys of you addy daddys.

You were literally down 30 at some points & you still try to claim a win rofl.

The only reason you even came close to bringing it back to matched at some points is because of the dirty tactics i explained already.

YOU LOST TO A BUNCH OF SARADOMIN FOLLOWERS, thats all there is to it.

edit: wasnt the last fight supposed to be at 26hill ? whoever gets pushed off the hill/singles loses ----> you got pushed to fucking corp with 40-17 to impact... like what?

Yeah you dont hve to be on ancients, but they were an lpc not long ago...half of them dont even have DT done yet... so gdz return spot was clearly unfair for them.

Also, judging by the pics & vids it seems like you lost... You did return hard at some points & took advantage (them being low food/pray/run from bullying you around) but seems like Impact was in lead the majority of the time, despite it being monk robes vs addy lords.

Tldr; You lost m8

yeah. impact wins again. 

So let's see...

Rage brought people with 70+ def wearing addy.

Rage had people in pvp worlds (corp) killing our returners in P2P gear.

Rage had a capeswitch.

~Still couldnt beat a bunch of monk robes rofl... I personally am level 65 and i literally died ONCE (on your initial rush as i was first pile) and pked ~9 rune scimmys of you addy daddys.

You were literally down 30 at some points & you still try to claim a win rofl.

The only reason you even came close to bringing it back to matched at some points is because of the dirty tactics i explained already.

YOU LOST TO A BUNCH OF SARADOMIN FOLLOWERS, thats all there is to it.

edit: wasnt the last fight supposed to be at 26hill ? whoever gets pushed off the hill/singles loses ----> you got pushed to fucking corp with 40-17 to impact... like what?

yea. i believe that impact wins again

Robes > Addy

I Agree.