Rage P2P Friday {50 Peak}

pam

funny thing is that action is action and we have the most loyal core in the game. What happens this weekend when we pull 75 and you pull 35?

Our core is much more loyal than yours lol, most of us have clanned together in the same community for years and we still continue to wake up early to beat you lame foreigners.

Our core is much more loyal than yours lol, most of us have clanned together in the same community for years and we still continue to wake up early to beat you lame foreigners.

oh right your 20 man core that is kept alive solely on the fact that you're the only people in the clanning scene with the same fucked up timezone

oh right your 20 man core that is kept alive solely on the fact that you're the only people in the clanning scene with the same fucked up timezone

Is that not the same as your clan just on a different scale though? I'm assuming your American and if so literally everything is setup for the American timzeone, therefore how difficult is it to build a core around that?. Being Aus based convincing 30 odd Aussies to wake up early (which most do) means to me they are more of a loyal core than the core of Rage.

Is that not the same as your clan just on a different scale though? I'm assuming your American and if so literally everything is setup for the American timzeone, therefore how difficult is it to build a core around that?. Being Aus based convincing 30 odd Aussies to wake up early (which most do) means to me they are more of a loyal core than the core of Rage.

? Rage has the most diverse community in the mpc scene

• 4 weeks later...