[MPC] Who is winning/won the rivalry?

Lenin

[MPC] Who is winning/won the rivlary?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Rage & Ruin

2. 2. Imperial & Olympus

3. 3. AAO & Apex

-Rage/Ruin rivalry don't know much about besides the classic banter from each side

-We have the upper hand right now but can't slack off or Imperial will catch up  :P

-Probably Apex since they're still open (rip aao)

This guy not super bright lol..

lmfao ur a nobody ur name is big meat

Tlp closed lmfaooooooooooo why u salty, u never been a rank in any clan, not known for brown sticky stuff LOL

lmfao ur a nobody ur name is big meat

Tlp closed lmfaooooooooooo why u salty, u never been a rank in any clan, not known for brown sticky stuff LOL

What's the deal with rage and impact? That's a good rivalry tbh

It is not really a "rivalry" in my opinion.

I do not know if Rage consider it a rivalry, but we can't really be asked to care at the moment. If it becomes a rivalry (officially stated on forums etc) it will be later, which I don't think it will. It is a heated relationship though, with both clans always claiming different things which are left to be interpreted by the community. I would be biased to tell someone how an event went, as I am from Impact.

Rage-Impact is more about mutual dislike between individuals in both clans. For me, some are tomatos, some I have respect for. It might be the same case for them, or they might think we are all tomatos, I don't really care tbh.

Why not just drop by critical-damage.org and see for yourself?

Because a new person into the community will not know that CD has these aftermath topics.

Do you really expect them to click on your website when they see more of other clans? CD already doesn't have a good reputation here you can't expect people to suddenly want to give them a go.. The reputation is in the hands of CD ranks to improve.

Rage has been smashing ruin for months lol (used to attend ruin events and experienced it first hand). Mass promoting ranks is always the lowest point in any clan

Imperial/OP goes either way considering both clans are inconsistent on the weekends but I am gonna be a bit biased on this one and vote for my imperial guys.

idk about the last "rivalry"

Cmon Zach we weren't even fighting rage when you were in ruin lmfao

It is not really a "rivalry" in my opinion.

I do not know if Rage consider it a rivalry, but we can't really be asked to care at the moment. If it becomes a rivalry (officially stated on forums etc) it will be later, which I don't think it will. It is a heated relationship though, with both clans always claiming different things which are left to be interpreted by the community. I would be biased to tell someone how an event went, as I am from Impact.

Rage-Impact is more about mutual dislike between individuals in both clans. For me, some are tomatos, some I have respect for. It might be the same case for them, or they might think we are all tomatos, I don't really care tbh.

They're all fucking retards besides @

well nowadays ppl would probly say we are in 1 with rage depending on how ppl see it

Rage is already within a rivalry with Ruin for some time now. Also, Impact made banter/trashtalk vs. CD and IMP too. Thats what I mentioned previously about clans creating topics here or on their own forums about their rivals - makes it official.