Who will win the rivalry?

raaw

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will end up on top?

• Corrupt Pures
    • Finaltality ownage Control

The voting poll as of right now is 41-19 in FOE favor. This poll has backfired.

Maybe next time your clan should actually be as good as the clan you claim you're better than so you won't make yourself look broccolied when you lose.

Yeah your clan has been last place for 3 years of your existence so your opinion doesn't really matter.

considering in the last 2+ years we've been open we've been better than you for almost 24 months of it considering you guys peak once a year lmao

lol kyle ur peak is 50 pulls hush

if u were educated we actually pulled 65 last saturday and if my clan had an auto-acceptance system in place i'm sure we'd pull more.

we also pulled 55 sunday, what did you bring to sunday again? if i recall our pull last sunday is like 55x your last two sunday pulls lol

if u were educated we actually pulled 65 last saturday and if my clan had an auto-acceptance system in place i'm sure we'd pull more.

we also pulled 55 sunday, what did you bring to sunday again? if i recall our pull last sunday is like 55x your last two sunday pulls lol

Sorry I don't count the zerk clan you bring with you. @@Moni

Sorry I don't count the zerk clan you bring with you. @@Moni

That would be a good comeback if we actually had a zerk clan with us. Care to share any proof?

In fact, how many people over 40 defense were with CP last saturday? I'd like to see attendance since you're probably the one taking it. Let me check August4th real quick haha.