[ARCHIVED] SK Signatures Part 2

Lenin

Nice not 100M tho

No no these signatures aren't 100m.

• Full graphics package from dividers, versus graphics, banner etc.
  • Full forum revamp, including make categories/forums, descriptions, threads, hooks and plugins etc.
  • Originally 6 signatures (1 free) + a clan-wide animated one.
  • Some more extra stuff.

100m was just like an example but yeah all of this was done for about 30m.

the last one is really over edited and u can hardly see the wolf

It was simpler but I thought it was too simple so I kept on designing until I liked it.

No no these signatures aren't 100m.

• Full graphics package from dividers, versus graphics, banner etc.
  • Full forum revamp, including make categories/forums, descriptions, threads, hooks and plugins etc.
  • Originally 6 signatures (1 free) + a clan-wide animated one.
  • Some more extra stuff.
100m was just like an example but yeah all of this was done for about 30m.

It was simpler but I thought it was too simple so I kept on designing until I liked it.

Fair enough, hows the clanning site coming along?

Fair enough, hows the clanning site coming along?

Got a few more script ideas. So basically if I write my own client, I can get a hold of information like where damage was done in clan wars using what skill etc. I keep dumping my ideas about this clan wars championship idea (this) and soon need to structure that. Tbh right now I've got too many commitments. In time I'll stabilize things and get them to a more enhanced stage.

Got a few more script ideas. So basically if I write my own client, I can get a hold of information like where damage was done in clan wars using what skill etc. I keep dumping my ideas about this clan wars championship idea (this) and soon need to structure that. Tbh right now I've got too many commitments. In time I'll stabilize things and get them to a more enhanced stage.

Wouldn't put too much time and effort into something RuneScape related though.

Wouldn't put too much time and effort into something RuneScape related though.

Actually you know I have a different experience to that.

When wildy was removed I joined private servers and ended up creating my own. Went into computing; programming, graphics, video editing, web designing etc. then science, then politics - a spiral of progress. These are an excuse for me to keep doing programming, graphics etc. which I dont really do unless I have to. They just get me better at things.

wheres my brown sticky stuff

You have tried to connect to Lenin, unfortunately he cannot take your call right now. Please try again later.

Actually you know I have a different experience to that.

When wildy was removed I joined private servers and ended up creating my own. Went into computing; programming, graphics, video editing, web designing etc. then science, then politics - a spiral of progress. These are an excuse for me to keep doing programming, graphics etc. which I dont really do unless I have to. They just get me better at things.

You have tried to connect to Lenin, unfortunately he cannot take your call right now. Please try again later.

Thats true, RS got me into GFX and I am currently studying interactive design. Hmu if I can help ;)