Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

70cb cap overs off prep lets go, if most of your members are 70+ dont you think you should move up?

to move up we gotta pull at least 60, since almost every clan in MPC is wearing adamant. 

75% of us are 60-70 cmb so moving to MPC with those levels would be fucking dumb.

70 cb cap with 5 exceptions and overs on?

ok u ready to prep us 75 cb cap yet 

You've seen the rules start accepting. I think we have 1 player at level 70 you have an advantage on either way of the rules. However we've stated ours numerous times.

You've seen the rules start accepting. I think we have 1 player at level 70 you have an advantage on either way of the rules. However we've stated ours numerous times.

kl so u can have + if u really want lmao stop hiding behind cb caps when u bring lvl 70+ to trips lol

kl so u can have + if u really want lmao stop hiding behind cb caps when u bring lvl 70+ to trips lol

Yeah you've beaten us once.. I gave a whole set of links of our wins against you so don't come up with the hiding bullbrown sticky stuff. The thing is SK is a PK clan, PKing is our priority. If we wanted to PvP we'd be on WoW or LoL

Yeah you've beaten us once.. I gave a whole set of links of our wins against you so don't come up with the hiding bullbrown sticky stuff. The thing is SK is a PK clan, PKing is our priority. If we wanted to PvP we'd be on WoW or LoL

with cd and we still beat u lolol come on fam lets settle it then 75+ cap and u can have +2 or some brown sticky stuff 

23vfcrm.jpg

proof of tanks, cbs and cd + sk holding hands in single :) @@loud @ sort it out pls u state 1-20 def 70 cb cap l0l 

Your brown sticky stuff clan is the only clan to think lpc is 75cb haha anyway its out of our hands now youll soon find out =)

Goodluck with your mpc/snipe unit

23vfcrm.jpg

3ff60259aa58486acf1c62c4f5b383e8.png

hmmmm...ok bro i mean u have more 75+ than us and more tanks (we have none of either) lol chill ur just cd's sidehoe

why do you have 75+ and tanks? i thought lpc cb cap was 65 and ur def cap was 20 lol can u reply to my question pls and ty

IV admitting they're MPC there. Well done it's about time you start accepting it

invictus / sf / impact

Invictus was the first clan that opened of this 3

but the last one that still broken in lpc l0l0l0l0

give invictus 3 weeks and they closed

we've been open for 3 months now  :) and yeah it's taking us time because we aren't just another clan shedding its skin chill pls and hey u right tho we opened first so surely we know lpc cb caps ty

we've been open for 3 months now  :) and yeah it's taking us time because we aren't just another clan shedding its skin chill pls and hey u right tho we opened first so surely we know lpc cb caps ty

invictus first opened but still focus on xlpc's ??

first in first out thats what invictus are