Ethnicity of the pure scene?

Grand Wizard

Races Of The Pure Community  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Race Are You?

2. 2. Are You Happy With The Race You Are?

Not as justin beiber as the United Kingdom. 

I find your signature more justin beiber than your troll account & the content you put.

The fist is associated with revolutionary ideas or a push for change in society, which is rare if not never used with white-supremacy/neo-nazism. You're kind of contradicting yourself to begin with so I can't take you seriously.

I find your signature more justin beiber than your troll account & the content you put.

The fist is associated with revolutionary ideas or a push for change in society, which is rare if not never used with white-supremacy/neo-nazism. You're kind of contradicting yourself to begin with so I can't take you seriously.

You find having pride in my own race 'justin beiber'?

You're probably someone that moved to a new country(presumably because your old country was garbage) yet constantly mutter under your breath about how your country is better when realistically its probably one of the third world.

Move along buddy, you close minded types are not welcomed here.

You kill me.

You find having pride in my own race 'justin beiber'?

You're probably someone that moved to a new country(presumably because your old country was garbage) yet constantly mutter under your breath about how your country is better when realistically its probably one of the third world.

Move along buddy, you close minded types are not welcomed here.

Actually I hate Turkey, and Great Britain, and America, but for political reasons not based on my experiences or emotional grudges. Keep presuming.

Yes it is justin beiber. You have pride in something you cannot control. Did you choose where you were born? No. What family? No. The control over your genetic mutations and makeup? No. You assume that being white or black or asian is something to be proud of but it is no different in looking at a bunch of colours jammed up together and saying I like those colours. Majority of what you know, and have/will act by is a product of what you experienced before early in life that dictate your mentality and thoughts. You may be a neo-nazi, or just someone who likes being white, but only because this was fed to you early in your life or you have an emotional grudge against others.

Don't try and test me, I'm not your typical sharkbrewian.

Actually I hate Turkey, and Great Britain, and America, but for political reasons not based on my experiences or emotional grudges. Keep presuming.

Yes it is justin beiber. You have pride in something you cannot control. Did you choose where you were born? No. What family? No. The control over your genetic mutations and makeup? No. You assume that being white or black or asian is something to be proud of but it is no different in looking at a bunch of colours jammed up together and saying I like those colours. Majority of what you know, and have/will act by is a product of what you experienced before early in life that dictate your mentality and thoughts. You may be a neo-nazi, or just someone who likes being white, but only because this was fed to you early in your life or you have an emotional grudge against others.

Don't try and test me, I'm not your typical sharkbrewian.

Yep, as I expected, completely ignorant. You just can't grasp the fact that some people are rightfully born better than others? Best bet atm is that you're not white and please, do correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're not willing to be open minded and respectful of other people opinions(in this case mine), feel free to stay off my topics or I may have to ignore your incessant posts from now on.