@SF Leadership.

Chalu

@@Control Pker

"Since your a knew clan and you think repping our capes will get you far, i would suggest you change them as you are still new.

Im sure you deleted this message but i will send it again, expect us.

Sincerely SF Leadership"

Listen broccoli no one is scared of SF nor is your clan good. We dont need "your capes" because Team-10 is our cape if you want come make us change. we both know what happened the last time you tired to prep me.

just remember @@Control Pker you wanted this now stay out of my inbox

@@Control Pker

"Since your a knew clan and you think repping our capes will get you far, i would suggest you change them as you are still new.

Sincerely SF Leadership"

Listen broccoli no one is scared of SF nor is your clan good. We dont need "your capes" because Team-10 is our cape if you want come make us change. we both know what happened the last time you tired to prep me.

Well explain to your members who just hit and cleared you down 8. 

Oh and you put a slaughter vs rage video of how bad of a memory it is that i made slaughter close quicker then your thinking process. 

Oh and you put a slaughter vs rage video of how bad of a memory it is that i made slaughter close quicker then your thinking process. 

who did you hit because we're not even out lmao? its 8:30 am you think I'm on runescape pking with my clan??????????

I can't tell if the fact that you think you closed Slaughter is more delusional or the fact you can't come up with a good hyperbole to compare your delusions to.

Don't worry, I'll sit here and wait for you to type in hyperbole on google to figure out what I'm saying so you can come back with something that's even more cauliflower. Imperial is basically Slaughter, the only difference is Don & Ricky have a following of dedicated Imperial members who will come back no matter how many times we opened. Slaughter on the other hand started out as an idea and turned into the best LPC by far at the time & nobody thought it was going to be bigger than that. It did, nobody liked it, so we moved on.

Go on, say something lol.

@@Control Pker

Sincerely SF Leadership"