SO... Pk Trips.

0wl

Saturday/Sunday 4 EST/9 GMT?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What time should Weekend trips start?

• 4 EST/9 GMT
    • 6 EST/11 GMT

So i guess The 3 HPC's will be going out around LPC times now? I haven't been that active lately but from what i hear that's whats going on. So wouldn't it just be better if we all go back to 4 EST/9GMT on Saturday/Sunday's ?

Im EST based and I still find that being late if I have things to do after trips. I think a lot of GMT based people can understand this to. but just wanted to see what people would say.

Vote.

We've been asking most LPCs to do this but once we move, now people want to consider our times. Honestly w/e times keeps everyone around for the trip, i'll vote 4:00 est seeing those are the most reasonable times.

Why does Eop decide to go out at lpc times?

Simply because 90% of the pure community are doing LPC times. Us coming to them will make things more active for all of us. Not only us but Fi included.

If anything it will kill the community, most people in lpcs are also in hpcs, they will stick with hpcs.

And lpcs wont last with 20 man pulls

If anything it will kill the community, most people in lpcs are also in hpcs, they will stick with hpcs.

Actually I've seen a quite few left their HPCs for LPCs, its just the matter of which clan would you benefit out of more. I disagree I think things will even out a bit but we can only figure that out this saturday.

That's good, people will be actually fighting with their own clan and not relying on multi clanners, yea it's gonna hurt some people but it's gonna stop all the bullbrown sticky stuff.

How is that bad? Multi clanning has been beneficial over the last few months as it allowed clans more numbers in order to establish themselves in the earliest stages of their existence. Its been months since these clans were created and clans SHOULD have established a core memberbase of people dedicated to the clan, rather than mercenarys who attend the trips without any sort of dedication. 

If a clan can't survive without a few multi clanners from HPC's leaving them, they have wasted there time and effort over the last few months by creating a bad clan that no one cares about, and thus, probably deserve to close anyway. If the clans any good, people will leave their HPC clans for them. If not, they won't. Simple as that haha.

Without multiclanners, now these clans can actually all be on the same wavelength with theoretically every member of the clan working towards the same goal of improving the clan. How that can "kill the community", I have no idea. 

As for the topic, the time doesn't really matter at this stage. Its clear wherever the LPC/MPC clans go, the HPC's will follow. So now would probably be the perfect time to collectively decide the ideal PK trip times and go for them. If the old trip times of HPC clans would be more beneficial, might as well move there because even if you retain the current LPC/MPC trip times, the HPC clans are gonna be there anyway.

Gotta say though, the 4EST/9GMT timeslot has always been preferable, which is why clan wars events such as preps and full outs are still held at this time for the most part. The initial reason for the later trip times was to avoid the HPC's, now that that isn't the problem, theres no point staying outside of "mainstream" trip times. 

How is that bad? Multi clanning has been beneficial over the last few months as it allowed clans more numbers in order to establish themselves in the earliest stages of their existence. Its been months since these clans were created and clans SHOULD have established a core memberbase of people dedicated to the clan, rather than mercenarys who attend the trips without any sort of dedication. 

If a clan can't survive without a few multi clanners from HPC's leaving them, they have wasted there time and effort over the last few months by creating a bad clan that no one cares about, and thus, probably deserve to close anyway. If the clans any good, people will leave their HPC clans for them. If not, they won't. Simple as that haha.

Without multiclanners, now these clans can actually all be on the same wavelength with theoretically every member of the clan working towards the same goal of improving the clan. How that can "kill the community", I have no idea. 

As for the topic, the time doesn't really matter at this stage. Its clear wherever the LPC/MPC clans go, the HPC's will follow. So now would probably be the perfect time to collectively decide the ideal PK trip times and go for them. If the old trip times of HPC clans would be more beneficial, might as well move there because even if you retain the current LPC/MPC trip times, the HPC clans are gonna be there anyway.

Gotta say though, the 4EST/9GMT timeslot has always been preferable, which is why clan wars events such as preps and full outs are still held at this time for the most part. The initial reason for the later trip times was to avoid the HPC's, now that that isn't the problem, theres no point staying outside of "mainstream" trip times.

dw about him hes too dumb to understand. Hes from cp (i think...)

Ivp. There needs to be something barring the lpcs from the Mpcs and hpcs. Over time a clan will get desperate. Over time clans will starve the best clan at the time. Theyre going to go after the easier prey. Crash fights and what not. We saw this on battlescape and we saw this when 07 first started with fi and sv crashing every fight which lead things to this state.

Ivp. There needs to be something barring the lpcs from the Mpcs and hpcs. Over time a clan will get desperate. Over time clans will starve the best clan at the time. Theyre going to go after the easier prey. Crash fights and what not. We saw this on battlescape and we saw this when 07 first started with fi and sv crashing every fight which lead things to this state.

Just because ur bad doesn't give u the right to hide in another time zone bro!!

I'm sorry you may have to put up with a challenge for once!!

Dunno really feel as if it would cause hpcs to pull lower if they had to adjust times, and they are the cancer of the community, though 4est works better for me, im willing to take a hit just to lol at the hpcs trying to keep their legendary internet names lol! Anyone who would want to keep a name of the boring ass trips they been having going really must have no life

Dunno really feel as if it would cause hpcs to pull lower if they had to adjust times, and they are the cancer of the community, though 4est works better for me, im willing to take a hit just to lol at the hpcs trying to keep their legendary internet names lol! Anyone who would want to keep a name of the boring ass trips they been having going really must have no life

'Sweet heart I would love to be wrong, but i don't live with the right people for that.'

The things that bars LPC's from MPC/HPC's is levels. With time, now that the two scenes co-exist, MPC's levels will grow exponentially in order to compete with the HPC's or in order to get the jump on their MPC rivals. LPC clans will be training hard in order to not get left behind by their former rivals who are now contending with HPCs. The average level of the community rises and rises.

If an LPC (Low level pure clan, right?) opens in a few months when the current flock of LPC's are MPC's, and the current MPC's are on the cusp of being "HPC" clans, there won't be a problem if they truly are an LPC clan. The newly opened LPC will have an average level of 50 or something, and if they have their run ins at level 10 against other "low level pure clans", no other clan will be able to touch them. Even if they did fight at level 20, this is the wilderness we're talking about not the duel arena, the danger of getting hit will always be there and even then, they can pick off the levels of the MPC clans. If the levels are closer, recruit so you pull more than the MPCs who outlevel you so you can kill them. Effort in growth is frowned upon at the moment, which has left these clans looking in a sorry state.

LPC's can't get their hands held as they grow. Adversity is there to be overcome, not avoided. Low level clans in the past such as my own clans Epidemic and NME, clans such as Destructive Pures, clans such as Fearless and TGG were much lower level than the HPCs. Did they moan and complain? Hell no they just relied more on numbers and organisation to negate the levels and managed to overcome clans that VASTLY out leveled them. If any low level clan can pull 10/15 more than their MPC rivals, they are going to beat them. So you can't beat the HPCs, the 8 year old clans, the clans with members who have put hundreds of hours of work into their account. So what? Walk back to edgeville from lumby understanding that all you've lost in 20k, post a topic on your forum explaining how people need to train their accounts and recruit there friends. Clans have overcome these problems in the past, follow their example. Work around the obstacles, don't sit there waiting for them to hit you. 

Whilst creating this LPC scene originally, the intention was always to have them join the MPC/HPC clans. When communication broke down, this wasn't seen as important by the leaders so they stayed in their current timespots, oblivious to the fact that EOP/Fi/CP etc moving WOULD eventually happen as it has now. I'd like to say if in a few months if we can find another 5 leaders to open LPC clans, we restart to process all over again and create a NEW low level clan scene the same way that we created this one. However, is that really such a good choice? What we collectively created did work, the proof is here. But on the flipside of that, what we were created was a collection of clans afraid of adversity and who want their hand held. "omg these nasty clans r crashing me"; do like every other successful clan has done in the past then and overcome it. Weed out the spies and leaks (HELLO MULTICLANNING!??...), recruit tonnes more people to negate levels and stuff, and work on being better rather than bitching and moaning.

Haha. Well that became more rant-ish the more it went on but it needs to be said, but its also all the honest truth. People can't expect to be gifted with a clear path to success without obstacles, they need to work for it.

The things that bars LPC's from MPC/HPC's is levels. With time, now that the two scenes co-exist, MPC's levels will grow exponentially in order to compete with the HPC's or in order to get the jump on their MPC rivals. LPC clans will be training hard in order to not get left behind by their former rivals who are now contending with HPCs. The average level of the community rises and rises.

If an LPC (Low level pure clan, right?) opens in a few months when the current flock of LPC's are MPC's, and the current MPC's are on the cusp of being "HPC" clans, there won't be a problem if they truly are an LPC clan. The newly opened LPC will have an average level of 50 or something, and if they have their run ins at level 10 against other "low level pure clans", no other clan will be able to touch them. Even if they did fight at level 20, this is the wilderness we're talking about not the duel arena, the danger of getting hit will always be there and even then, they can pick off the levels of the MPC clans. If the levels are closer, recruit so you pull more than the MPCs who outlevel you so you can kill them. Effort in growth is frowned upon at the moment, which has left these clans looking in a sorry state.

LPC's can't get their hands held as they grow. Adversity is there to be overcome, not avoided. Low level clans in the past such as my own clans Epidemic and NME, clans such as Destructive Pures, clans such as Fearless and TGG were much lower level than the HPCs. Did they moan and complain? Hell no they just relied more on numbers and organisation to negate the levels and managed to overcome clans that VASTLY out leveled them. If any low level clan can pull 10/15 more than their MPC rivals, they are going to beat them. So you can't beat the HPCs, the 8 year old clans, the clans with members who have put hundreds of hours of work into their account. So what? Walk back to edgeville from lumby understanding that all you've lost in 20k, post a topic on your forum explaining how people need to train their accounts and recruit there friends. Clans have overcome these problems in the past, follow their example. Work around the obstacles, don't sit there waiting for them to hit you. 

Whilst creating this LPC scene originally, the intention was always to have them join the MPC/HPC clans. When communication broke down, this wasn't seen as important by the leaders so they stayed in their current timespots, oblivious to the fact that EOP/Fi/CP etc moving WOULD eventually happen as it has now. I'd like to say if in a few months if we can find another 5 leaders to open LPC clans, we restart to process all over again and create a NEW low level clan scene the same way that we created this one. However, is that really such a good choice? What we collectively created did work, the proof is here. But on the flipside of that, what we were created was a collection of clans afraid of adversity and who want their hand held. "omg these nasty clans r crashing me"; do like every other successful clan has done in the past then and overcome it. Weed out the spies and leaks (HELLO MULTICLANNING!??...), recruit tonnes more people to negate levels and stuff, and work on being better rather than bitching and moaning.

Haha. Well that became more rant-ish the more it went on but it needs to be said, but its also all the honest truth. People can't expect to be gifted with a clear path to success without obstacles, they need to work for it.

I just hope our friend here finally understands and others that oppose this movement.