SO... Pk Trips.

0wl

Saturday/Sunday 4 EST/9 GMT?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What time should Weekend trips start?

• 4 EST/9 GMT
    • 6 EST/11 GMT

Um..Gotta agree with @@Soniqs here if hpcs are so desperate to fight other clans they can come to our times, despite what you hpcs believe we do not need you and 99% of the time your an annoying flea that just needs to fuck off.

Agreeing with the malice scum soniqs wtf?

I always knew u were a spy in Vo

We shouldn't have to move, stop being bullied around by these HPC's. If they want to start competing at our scene, then they can come, makes no difference to me. But in my opinion they can either stay at these times or fuck back off to the other times.

the fact is the hpcs are here to stay and it is just harder for everybody to finish a trip at like 1pm gmt (i feel sorry for 4ners)

I believe the poll needs to be given more options. Obviously its split halfway. We need to come to a happy medium. Just because Zu is happy with the current times doesnt mean everybody else is. The two communities are going to clash regardless either way and it'll be better if it did. Come to a happy medium and be over with it.

Are you even in a clan? :o

It does. Since this is clearly a clan based community. And you keep trying to meddle in clan politics my friend.

There are plenty of people on this forums that are currently clanless. Does not mean our opinions should not be valued. I've been in this community for a good while and I have shared my own experiences with a wide variety of people. Just because I am clanless does not mean I do not intend to come back. This community has been my home for a good while so ofcourse I will want to express my opinion on certain matters. 

Would prefer 9gmt myself, hpcs are gonna follow whichever timeslot we go to. Really should be clan leaders discussing this though.

true. They are probably already talking about it but if not here's your reminders. Polls about this are going to be an influence but the leaders make the ultimate decision.