SO... Pk Trips.

0wl

Saturday/Sunday 4 EST/9 GMT?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What time should Weekend trips start?

• 4 EST/9 GMT
    • 6 EST/11 GMT

first hpc's cant compete at their own times so they wanna move to LPC times

now they wanna change LPC times

suck dick fgts

If you would open your eyes, 0wl is leading an MPC clan just like you & suggested this. This wasn't coming from an HPC clan-leader but an MPC/LPC clan-leader.

I just hope our friend here finally understands and others that oppose this movement.

Well, people have their various reasons for opposing the HPC clans coming to their trip times, and everyone is allowed their own opinion, some of which are valid. But realistically, its disappointing for me personally to see the people and clans without a backbone who want their hands held rather than actually doing stuff to make their clan better. They'd rather avoid the HPC clans rather than get better so you can beat them. Where the hell is the sense in that haha. Its the wilderness, and any clan can attack you, will attack you, and SHOULD attack you. Theres nothing you can do about it other than make the power-gap smaller so eventually, you stop dying and start making THEM die.

All these clans have to do is remove their mutlicla... I mean, leaks and spies, train up, recruit, and then there you go. The tried and tested formula that clans that succeed have been using for years and years.

i would think zenith would be since they pull like 15 and don't go out on sundays anymore apparently. 

We didn't go out last Sunday because none of the high ranks were on, it wasn't at all down to our pull.

And prior to that Sunday ZU pulled 24 and got bullied all day by Zenith.

Zenith should be you havent been able to pull enough to go out on weekends

We didn't go out last Sunday because none of the high ranks were on, it wasn't at all down to our pull.

Same for you^^

Well, people have their various reasons for opposing the HPC clans coming to their trip times, and everyone is allowed their own opinion, some of which are valid. But realistically, its disappointing for me personally to see the people and clans without a backbone who want their hands held rather than actually doing stuff to make their clan better. They'd rather avoid the HPC clans rather than get better so you can beat them. Where the hell is the sense in that haha. Its the wilderness, and any clan can attack you, will attack you, and SHOULD attack you. Theres nothing you can do about it other than make the power-gap smaller so eventually, you stop dying and start making THEM die.

All these clans have to do is remove their mutlicla... I mean, leaks and spies, train up, recruit, and then there you go. The tried and tested formula that clans that succeed have been using for years and years.

Exactly lol.

The things that bars LPC's from MPC/HPC's is levels. With time, now that the two scenes co-exist, MPC's levels will grow exponentially in order to compete with the HPC's or in order to get the jump on their MPC rivals. LPC clans will be training hard in order to not get left behind by their former rivals who are now contending with HPCs. The average level of the community rises and rises.

If an LPC (Low level pure clan, right?) opens in a few months when the current flock of LPC's are MPC's, and the current MPC's are on the cusp of being "HPC" clans, there won't be a problem if they truly are an LPC clan. The newly opened LPC will have an average level of 50 or something, and if they have their run ins at level 10 against other "low level pure clans", no other clan will be able to touch them. Even if they did fight at level 20, this is the wilderness we're talking about not the duel arena, the danger of getting hit will always be there and even then, they can pick off the levels of the MPC clans. If the levels are closer, recruit so you pull more than the MPCs who outlevel you so you can kill them. Effort in growth is frowned upon at the moment, which has left these clans looking in a sorry state.

LPC's can't get their hands held as they grow. Adversity is there to be overcome, not avoided. Low level clans in the past such as my own clans Epidemic and NME, clans such as Destructive Pures, clans such as Fearless and TGG were much lower level than the HPCs. Did they moan and complain? Hell no they just relied more on numbers and organisation to negate the levels and managed to overcome clans that VASTLY out leveled them. If any low level clan can pull 10/15 more than their MPC rivals, they are going to beat them. So you can't beat the HPCs, the 8 year old clans, the clans with members who have put hundreds of hours of work into their account. So what? Walk back to edgeville from lumby understanding that all you've lost in 20k, post a topic on your forum explaining how people need to train their accounts and recruit there friends. Clans have overcome these problems in the past, follow their example. Work around the obstacles, don't sit there waiting for them to hit you. 

Whilst creating this LPC scene originally, the intention was always to have them join the MPC/HPC clans. When communication broke down, this wasn't seen as important by the leaders so they stayed in their current timespots, oblivious to the fact that EOP/Fi/CP etc moving WOULD eventually happen as it has now. I'd like to say if in a few months if we can find another 5 leaders to open LPC clans, we restart to process all over again and create a NEW low level clan scene the same way that we created this one. However, is that really such a good choice? What we collectively created did work, the proof is here. But on the flipside of that, what we were created was a collection of clans afraid of adversity and who want their hand held. "omg these nasty clans r crashing me"; do like every other successful clan has done in the past then and overcome it. Weed out the spies and leaks (HELLO MULTICLANNING!??...), recruit tonnes more people to negate levels and stuff, and work on being better rather than bitching and moaning.

Haha. Well that became more rant-ish the more it went on but it needs to be said, but its also all the honest truth. People can't expect to be gifted with a clear path to success without obstacles, they need to work for it.

I understand what you are trying to do. You're trying to develop a system of survival of the fittest I understand. But we can't take chances like that especially because it didn't work in the past, two times over. The community is still too small and fragile. We can maybe try this when the community is larger. The three bracket system we had back in the day worked flawlessly. I would like to re-create that. It does the same exact things you want to do but it also protects clans that will typically stay in the lpc scene with no ambition to move up whatsoever which in turn will keep competition in that scene for newer clans opening up with the potential to move up. Anyways we can have conversations like this elsewhere.

Same for you^^

I saw a lot of zenith with dr? l0l

fErJPCo.png

Same for you^^

Last Sunday.. Lets see l0l

de71560c56.jpg

hmmm...

I also believe you were teamed with supremacy again.

l0l

Tribey0, on 01 Sept 2014 - 7:57 PM, said:snapback.png

Same for you^^

Last Sunday.. Lets see l0l

de71560c56.jpg

hmmm...

I also believe you were teamed with supremacy again.

l0l

One guy said off and we automatically are teaming?

Awh nice macho men arguing the times for no apparent reason when everyone knows the times should be 4est. They have been for the past decade and you think it's okay to change that now? 4est is my vote.

brown sticky stuff like this isnt going to pass by polling it to the open public

Talk to clan leaders if you want to change the time lmfao

Worddd

Dunno really feel as if it would cause hpcs to pull lower if they had to adjust times, and they are the cancer of the community, though 4est works better for me, im willing to take a hit just to lol at the hpcs trying to keep their legendary internet names lol! Anyone who would want to keep a name of the boring ass trips they been having going really must have no life

lmao at this message you've been spamming across these forums the last week, making fun of EoP and Fi for having history.

Let's face it, the only reason clans like whatever clan it is that you lead, and all the other lilguy new clans exist, is because no namers like you want to make a name for themselves in PC history like MM/FOE/EoP/Fi and their past ranks have. It burns you that no-one will remember your name or the numerous clans you have opened, so you're trying to take their place. It's why the leaders of all these clans have opened at least 2-3 other clans before, they open, try to make a name for themselves, die, repeat.

Unfortunately you're no where near smart enough to do it, but best of luck to you anyway, whoever you are :)

@Jonty, you were absolutely hated in whatever year EOP did OK and u got promod in there because you slurped ur way to the top. 

I remember u as a little kid in Malice, and a tryhard in EOP. GJ bro maken a name

Unsurprisingly I don't remember you in EoP or Malice.

But the fact you never attained any sort of rank in EoP (I assume) and are now leading what is apparantely the biggest LPC only proves my point. It's nice that the kids who can't make it in the big leagues have somewhere to play though  :P