[R]age Destructive Friday P2P Ft. Impact Smoked/Ru/Op/Sf/Veng

Whoppa

tell your braindead leader you arent in w308 anymore

stop sitting at fog you moved up to mpc you fucking morons

It was fun fighting pures vs pures before. You probably never saw these times. If you want a bit of history class you can shoot me a pm. 

To answer your quote: Here at Impact, we are a pure clan looking to fight pures. Hope that answers your statement pam. You seem rather stressed, or agitated after today's P2P trip lol. Good luck tomorrow on the F2P trip. Hopefully you don't sit close to singles.

I'd flame you to retort your initial statement but it would not really make a difference as my statements are not relevant to you as yours are definitely not relevant to me. 

Gf and do not quote me again unless it is something I will consider relevant. If you do I will read like I do to all my notifications, but that would be it basically.

@@Rage Ranks- Apologies for the little rant on your topic, was quoted with a rather unpleasant statement and decided on answering it.

lol u got brainwashed faster than I thought you would. Pathetic tbh

We already went through this the last time you stated I was brainwashed. I don't think one can be brainwashed twice.

I am not stating anything else besides the fact that teleportation will kill the P2P MPC scene very quickly. The reason for your teleportation does not matter to me, but overall, to every clan in the MPC scene, teleportation will make these P2P Fridays vanish. Either they are made official trips (No teleport or minimum at least) or watch as clans get bored of fighting people who teleport away.

But this is all besides the case, you seem to have done very good on your P2P Friday. I may be brainwashed, but good job on the fights you had.

We already went through this the last time you stated I was brainwashed. I don't think one can be brainwashed twice.

I am not stating anything else besides the fact that teleportation will kill the P2P MPC scene very quickly. The reason for your teleportation does not matter to me, but overall, to every clan in the MPC scene, teleportation will make these P2P Fridays vanish. Either they are made official trips (No teleport or minimum at least) or watch as clans get bored of fighting people who teleport away.

But this is all besides the case, you seem to have done very good on your P2P Friday. I may be brainwashed, but good job on the fights you had.

lol mate p2p is such a cancer server to do multi in so of course there are teleports - even in hpc. Ur pissed because rage dicked ur clan and then u had like 13 level 70s in game that none of our guys could hit so we banked? Honestly stop being a punching bag and learn to open your eyes on your own

lol mate p2p is such a cancer server to do multi in so of course there are teleports - even in hpc. Ur pissed because rage dicked ur clan and then u had like 13 level 70s in game that none of our guys could hit so we banked? Honestly stop being a punching bag and learn to open your eyes on your own

That would have been the case if I would of actually been on the trip. You shouldn't say things without knowing the details. I am not "pissed", you could say I am perplexed though. I usually admit a defeat if I see one, but as I was not there I could not "stop being a punching bag and learn to open your eyes on your own" (We seem to have done pretty decent anyways). If I would have been there, I would have admitted defeat or debated the reason you teleport. Do I care about P2P, no. I stopped caring when Evolution of Combat came out.

I agree P2P is cancer, there is a reason I stated teleport shouldn't be allowed on official trips, which goes all the way round to where this conversation first started.

If i believed everything I heard, like you, I'd have probably ended up in a dead clan like rage.

editing your posts already so you don't get kicked from your fifth clan. I feel bad for randoms like u that care so much about the game