3 Clans 1 Cape 0 Win

Jordai

it looked like you guys got nearly cleared at the end there, also you seem to forget you had 3 clans with you also.

3 clans? farmer it was CP in team 28 capes but it was FOE/SUP/FI in team 36 cape l00l 

"you guys got nearly cleared at the end 

there"

so what you're telling me is that with 3 clans against 1 you, were not able to clear us? lmfa000000000000 @ 

3 clans? farmer it was CP in team 28 capes but it was FOE/SUP/FI in team 36 cape l00l 

"you guys got nearly cleared at the end 

there"

so what you're telling me is that with 3 clans against 1 you, were not able to clear us? lmfa000000000000 @jordai 

l000000000000000000llllllllllllllllll

l000000000000000000llllllllllllllllll

k lemme name the clans you had. first of all I seen quite a few 'crilillitical' names so cd, next you had atleast 10 doom kids with you since they didn't have a trip themselves, next eop joined you for the 2v2. so yeah just cp right? oh and I forgot to mention you attempted to boost your pull even further by multi logging onto mains so when all the pures were returning you'd still have 30 on the mini map. your tactics are translucent and the entire pure scene can see right through them.

you know you're fighting cp when you've gotta specify "right click to find pures "

k lemme name the clans you had. first of all I seen quite a few 'crilillitical' names so cd, next you had atleast 10 doom kids with you since they didn't have a trip themselves, next eop joined you for the 2v2. so yeah just cp right? oh and I forgot to mention you attempted to boost your pull even further by multi logging onto mains so when all the pures were returning you'd still have 30 on the mini map. your tactics are translucent and the entire pure scene can see right through them.you know you're fighting cp when you've gotta specify "right click to find pures "

so MPC guys from Cd and Doom can't be in CP?

God you're brainwashed lmfao, no wonder even Sup guys were wondering why you were bending the knee and aiding Fo instead of fighting EOP 1v1 lmfao

Kiss the ring pure clan world