3 Clans 1 Cape 0 Win

Jordai

3 clans? farmer it was CP in team 28 capes but it was FOE/SUP/FI in team 36 cape l00l 

"you guys got nearly cleared at the end 

there"

so what you're telling me is that with 3 clans against 1 you, were not able to clear us? lmfa000000000000 @ 

soups attempt at flaming is even worse than their ingame performance l0l stay ez soup

FOE BEGGING 2 OTHER CLANS TO SHARE THE SAME TEAM CAPE LMFAO

COMPLETELY EMBARRASING

grats  on being the #7 main clan out there

Wahahahah both your mpc and hpc is dead lmao foe minion clan both imp and sup has never beaten cp in a fight brown sticky stuff quality lmaooooooooo

What can I say...2 30 player main units is just too much for us pleb pures to handle. That rune is just too tanky in F2P. 

Always fun right clicking in 4 different places just to find a few pures to attack.

How about just not taking mains? Don't give clans any kind of excuse as to why they gave up. Fairly simple...

CP just looks like another masser clan atm. 

k lemme name the clans you had. first of all I seen quite a few '(1): crilillitical' names so cd, next (2): you had atleast 10 doom kids with you since they didn't have a trip themselves, next (3): eop joined you for the 2v2. so yeah just cp right? oh and I forgot to mention you attempted to boost your pull even further by (4): multi logging onto mains so when all the pures were returning you'd still have 30 on the mini map. your (5): tactics are translucent and the entire pure scene can see right through them.

you know you're fighting cp when you've gotta specify "(6): right click to find pures "

1. MPC guys are allowed to join HPC clans. Because they are 2 different kinds of clan. Unlike FOE + FI + SUP. 3 HPC on one. See the difference here?

2. Uhh... proof? So any clan that isnt having a trip is automaticaly on CP? Sounds like a random excuse. 

3. Did you see EOP on CP's cape? Me neither. Did you see FI on FI's cape? Me too. Did you see SUP on SUP's cape? Me too. See my point here?

4. Proof? I have countless of proofs of DEMAIS and POSITIVO, some of the Foe's OFFICIAL mains, camp/snipping every single fight, and yet you guys are stubborn to call down other clans for having mains. If you want this to stop, then stop bringing ur mains lol

5. Im sorry but, no other clan, other than ur brown sticky stuffty Alliance see us that way. Because its a lie, and also an excuse that FoE leaders gives to explain another loss.

6. A thing that would help is you guys stop bringing mains, so it would be less rune-walkers to care about

It doesnt matter how you try to make excuses Foe, your lie always get exposed. Enjoy being seen as a disgusting shamefull NH clan by the community. Guess FoE doesnt honor theyr history. I miss the good old FoE

@ remember when you were FOE and flaming CP 24/7 because the north remembers 

All i remember is Adhi crying in teamspeak 24/7 cos u lost every fight vs tlp/cp

Btw i killed supreme foetality.

k lemme name the clans you had. first of all I seen quite a few 'crilillitical' names so cd, next you had atleast 10 doom kids with you since they didn't have a trip themselves, next eop joined you for the 2v2. so yeah just cp right? oh and I forgot to mention you attempted to boost your pull even further by multi logging onto mains so when all the pures were returning you'd still have 30 on the mini map. your tactics are translucent and the entire pure scene can see right through them.

you know you're fighting cp when you've gotta specify "right click to find pures "

didnt read all i know is supreme foetality has mains and pures and still can't get a win lmfao.

cp wins again

What can I say...2 30 player main units is just too much for us pleb pures to handle. That rune is just too tanky in F2P. 

Always fun right clicking in 4 different places just to find a few pures to attack.

How about just not taking mains? Don't give clans any kind of excuse as to why they gave up. Fairly simple...

CP just looks like another masser clan atm. 

what does foe look like if cp is a masser clan, foe is teaming with other clans in THE SAME CAPE L0L. CP VS WORLD.

All i remember is Adhi crying in teamspeak 24/7 cos u lost every fight vs tlp/cp

Btw i killed supreme foetality.

didnt read all i know is supreme foetality has mains and pures and still can't get a win lmfao.

cp wins again

what does foe look like if cp is a masser clan, foe is teaming with other clans in THE SAME CAPE L0L. CP VS WORLD.

revisionist history don't fk with me jordai I know where your dating profile is 

Did you really mention Invictus? When has any of our guys gone on an HPC trip with Foe? what...?

Read it usain bolt, it says that u were in team 36 cape and sniping in ur own cape. U sniped cp lmfao don't lie

revisionist history don't fk with me jordai I know where your dating profile is 

get a job

Shut up. Your clan is so bad it's desperate to team with EOP lmao.

topic title

so MPC guys from Cd and Doom can't be in CP?

God you're brainwashed lmfao, no wonder even Sup guys were wondering why you were bending the knee and aiding Fo instead of fighting EOP 1v1 lmfao

Kiss the ring pure clan world