Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

To actually contribute something useful to the topic:

MM will never re-open because no one wants to deal with a bunch of retards ddosing/flaming each other. 

I do miss the clan and it was a lot of fun, but this brown sticky stuff is aids and doesn't seem very fun.

Plus if MM were to re-open it would probably not get the same leadership that it had in its glory days which was the heart and soul of the clan. 

foe, eop, tlp, cp, fi, epidemic, dp, mm, and TH all obviously better than IR

There's a lot of other IRRELEVANT mpc's that you could make an argument for being better than, but #10 is Ir's absolute peak and IR never actually gave anything to the actual clan world (bad matched, bitch clan for the real clans to use for hype)

That list is hilarious.  Let's try again, this time factoring in IR's ability to dominate in both F2P and P2P:

MM

FOE

EOP

FI

TLP (IR had the advantage in F2P, but TLP held a larger gap in P2P)

IR 

Keep in mind all of these clans were created before IR.  However, it's important to acknowledge that these clans are the 1% that survived for so long and that is a worthy accomplishment in itself.  The rest of the clans you mentioned were 1 server clans or irrelevant.

Also, you're not even in the same echelon (dictionary.com if you need to) as Hotkeying, so please stop making it so painfully obvious that you're trying to compensate for something.

Now please respond by sharing the video of me that you jack off to every night, while tacitly admitting you have no idea what it takes to create and lead a successful pure clan.  Carry on being the obscure, meek little pawn that you are and always will be.

That list is hilarious.  Let's try again, this time factoring in IR's ability to dominate in both F2P and P2P:

MM

FOE

EOP

FI

TLP (IR had the advantage in F2P, but TLP held a larger gap in P2P)

IR 

Keep in mind all of these clans were created before IR.  However, it's important to acknowledge that these clans are the 1% that survived for so long and that is a worthy accomplishment in itself.  The rest of the clans you mentioned were 1 server clans or irrelevant.

Also, you're not even in the same echelon (dictionary.com if you need to) as Hotkeying, so please stop making it so painfully obvious that you're trying to compensate for something.

Now please respond by sharing the video of me that you jack off to every night, while tacitly admitting you have no idea what it takes to create and lead a successful pure clan.  Carry on being the obscure, meek little pawn that you are and always will be.

bro ir was legit brown sticky stuff buddy l0l u lost to DV lmao 

am kyle, my clan supremacy has been open for 2.5 years without closing, wish i cud say the same for IR heh

Yeah I don'the know you, but sounds like I didn't miss out on anything. By the way, you should check your facts before you attack a clan. Let me guess, you also think Hillary Clinton is exactly what America needs.