Imperial vs Ruin [50v50][COTM]

Fear The Beard

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Imperial
    • Ruin

play the game lmao

u want a f2p prep u can easily get one if u give us a p2p prep - there's literally no reason why you shouldnt accept this

but na u so desperate for wins andd care so much about cotm that u only fight in ur comfort zone lmfao even tho u lost the last f2p prep to us u still pipe up;p

Go hpc if you want p2p so bad. I haven't seen one cd p2p prep or imp p2p prep or impact but your sure prepping them in f2p.

More excuses on why your clan is dead lmao.

Gz rage

You spastic I was implying that Ruin will break the rules like they always do. They are the only clan that doesn't play by the rules when it comes to preps because they can't pull more then 12 HELL HOUNDS.

Like when Imperial used booters to beat a clan of 60s and 70s for forum graphics? :^)

cry more lmfao.

lmfao stfu battlescape mod

lmao @@Duval u got closed like 36x by Zenith when they were dogbrown sticky stuff lead by a.5 percentile fuck named Josh who had trouble breathing when he called, paid niggas to stay in the clan with p2p pins, never did inners, lost all clan wars events and didnt have story time with daddy duval outside bh craters around a fire.

lmfao stfu battlescape mod

lmao @@Duval u got closed like 36x by Zenith when they were dogbrown sticky stuff lead by a.5 percentile fuck named Josh who had trouble breathing when he called, paid niggas to stay in the clan with p2p pins, never did inners, lost all clan wars events and didnt have story time with daddy duval outside bh craters around a fire.

Only thing I got out of that was Josh sucked and you loved my fire side chats lmao!!! I know the truth and ch was hands down #1 mpc of 2010