Imperial vs Ruin [50v50][COTM]

Fear The Beard

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Imperial
    • Ruin

RULES:

50v50 min

I don't expect ruin to have 50, and even if they did pull 50 i bet you a million dollars they will have HPC accounts in and will still lose. Even if they win they will still lose by disqualification due to breaking the mpc cap rules.

In the end imperial always wins and the 12 HELL HOUNDS lose again.

I don't expect ruin to have 50, and even if they did pull 50 i bet you a million dollars they will have HPC accounts in and will still lose. Even if they win they will still lose by disqualification due to breaking the mpc cap rules.

didnt laugh

true

Yeah, because Imperial's pull doesn't consist of Fatality HPC accounts every weekend at all.

So you win cotm by prepping cd and each other lmaoooooo.

It's okay we know both of these clans are scared to prep rage.

Gz rage

play the game lmao

u want a f2p prep u can easily get one if u give us a p2p prep - there's literally no reason why you shouldnt accept this

but na u so desperate for wins andd care so much about cotm that u only fight in ur comfort zone lmfao even tho u lost the last f2p prep to us u still pipe up;p