Fatality F2P Saturday

Couck

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

We decided to change our trip times to LPC times because of the lack of action with 3 HPCs. Despite the time change and pulling 35, we had a great trip.

iTXI5VG.gif

We started out the day hunting CP, who had apparently been slamming us for the past 3 months. When they ran from 15 SS to mossies we decided to rush EoP and a few LPC's fighting north of CA. 

After this we decided to yolo it 4 steps from single into mossies where we slammed into CP. SV came and tried to snipe with their remaining 5 people but we turned around and lured them to piper where we'd claim their rune. Retards.

We went back to rush into CP w/ mains cleared (unsurprisingly, they were gone) when we found Supremecy, Zerg Unit (I think) and a few LPCs. We did pretty well considering we were low pray/food already but some pink capped clan also rushed in sandwiching us so we dipped out.

We asked a few clans for PKRIs and an LPC called Supremacy were the only ones to accept. They apparently had 55 but YOLO. They rushed into us at gap and for the first few minutes it was actually pretty even. We got pushed to GDZ and where we turned around and fought. Our TS was electric during the entire 20~min return fight where at least 10 people took over calling and we finally managed to get the lead with the best returning we've had. Eventually with similar opts we managed to push them out of GDZ and exchanged some arrows at gap before we completely took over with a final scim push and chased a few to Dwarves. 

Shoutout to Supremacy for the clean fight

Shoutout to all the LPC's who had more balls then clans we've fought in the past few months

Trip times still suck

EYoZz3k.png

rKcdIHe.png

95fd2c0418.png
9ee14a1965.png
B2pF19E.png

jKgK0rR.png

oaa6P7Y.png
2i232fl.png

ps: im not couck pls no hit me off

GREAT performance by Fatality but I have to admit. SU+Z did have the upper hand at one point. If they kept the aggression going they would've come out on top. But overall a great performance by FI. Really hard to fight a clan outnumbered by 20. And is this type of teaming going to be a thing now or what?