Fallen + Shadow kings ( Merge )

Ace Krave

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SK CLOSED EXPECTED GZ IV ANOTHER brown sticky stuff CLAN THAT COULDN'T LAST

mayb now u guys will have the balls to try hit us in 1vs1s rather than calling tanks/mpcs to hold ur hands

your clan is 70s fighting 50s and 60s, if you feel good bout that invictus is brown sticky stuff lmao

I see no point of this in the LPC scene. Fallen and SK have good pulls and if they pull 50+ to a trip, who would even bother giving you guys a fight? You guys fucked up on both sides of your clans and should of saved the merge for MPC considering that Invictus and Envy cant even pull 40+

Made a new clan with our mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Fallen unlike you we want to move on / Improve. Railing you with a +10 everyday was fun and all but now you cant fight down 50 gl.

"We merged with our matessss" BAHAHAHA. Why couldn't you just stay as Fallen? Hmmm??? Why do you need CD with you all of the time? Hmm??

Terror Tribe closed :(

ty

and u resorted to this? i mean it would be fun if u wanted clean 1 vs 1s but bro....wearing cd capes? getting leashed by cd? the reason lpc trip is same time as mpc trip on sunday is so we dont get mpc tanks and mains infecting the lpc scene come on now, improve man this brown sticky stuff is just disappointing 

and u resorted to this? i mean it would be fun if u wanted clean 1 vs 1s but bro....wearing cd capes? getting leashed by cd? the reason lpc trip is same time as mpc trip on sunday is so we dont get mpc tanks and mains infecting the lpc scene come on now, improve man this brown sticky stuff is just disappointing 

?