Fallen + Shadow kings ( Merge )

Ace Krave

Fallen + Shadow Kings (sk) has merged to make a new clan Axis.

They both started slumping in pulls/activity and they truly have no quality or true leadership.

They admit they enjoy holding hands.

This is what they have to say about it.

As you all know our clan Shadow Kings has grown within the past new months it has been up and we have come so far within a short amount of time and we have done great things. We were named clan of the month for the month of August and we have stopped so many clans in their tracks and grown as a team. But what is Sk? Sk is not just a clan within a game we are a community, a group of friends who when put to the test can do anything which is why were are the #1 lpc today! with Fallen being a runner up.

As you all know Sk and Fallen have been friends for the past we weeks and have teamed up in the past to take down Mpc clans and shown when our two lpc clans are put together we can do anything. So as of today what we have done will go down in history, as of today Shadow Kings and Fallen have merged to form a brand new clan which will strike fear in the hearts of all clans out in the wilderness today and that clan is Axis!. With out two clans merged into one we will be able to run into the wildy with mass pulls and take out every clan who dares challenge us!.

I however do know that this will come to a shock to most if not all member of Sk, but do not be concerned we do know how much effort everyone has put into building Sk and we are grateful for everything you have all done to bring this clan to what it has become. With that in mind this merge is a 50/50 merge. What that means is whatever rank you had in Sk or Fallen you will keep. So the effort you have put in is not lost.

With this merge some things have changed. We have a new clan chat which will be Axis cc, a new team cape which is team-47 cape, we also have a

Nobody Cares I agree but just keep those LPC prod updated.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SK CLOSED EXPECTED GZ IV ANOTHER brown sticky stuff CLAN THAT COULDN'T LAST

mayb now u guys will have the balls to try hit us in 1vs1s rather than calling tanks/mpcs to hold ur hands

Made a new clan with our mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Fallen unlike you we want to move on / Improve. Railing you with a +10 everyday was fun and all but now you cant fight down 50 gl.

"They both started slumping in pulls/activity and they truly have no quality or true leadership."

SK Wins wildy clan of the month like 550 total pulls and Fallen gets runner up bringing the pulls to over 1k :) Yea two highest pulling clans are now #1 gl every1

AHHAHA Told you i gonna close your shtty Sk

now u gotta merge whit a other clan to stay alive? l0llllll

damn told you @ @Bong i gonna close ur 3th clan and now u see it happend #187 #vt and now #sk

gratz To myself to close again a shtter 

Made a new clan with our mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Fallen unlike you we want to move on / Improve. Railing you with a +10 everyday was fun and all but now you cant fight down 50 gl.

u pulled 13 yday, we pulled 41 and now sk is closed what a surprise gz iv we win again 

AHHAHA Told you i gonna close your shtty Sk

now u gotta merge whit a other clan to stay alive? l0llllll

damn told you @ @Bong i gonna close ur 3th clan and now u see it happend #187 #vt and now #sk

gratz To myself to close again a shtter 

Lool mad, We are far from closed this has in fact just helped us further gl lpcs fighting the two highest pulling lpcs.

Iv your mpc anyway your

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SK CLOSED EXPECTED GZ IV ANOTHER brown sticky stuff CLAN THAT COULDN'T LAST

mayb now u guys will have the balls to try hit us in 1vs1s rather than calling tanks/mpcs to hold ur hand

YOUR MPC ANYWAY CUNTFLAPS BULLIED OUT OF LPC SEE YOU GUYS IN LUMBY

LMAO , why would "#1 and #2" merge? that it the most cauliflower thing i've ever heard, but then again, IV is #1 so not surprised u need to merge to fight us

Sorry you cannot compete in anything lpc now and your deffo not #1 mpc what you drinking?

Lool mad, We are far from closed this has in fact just helped us further gl lpcs fighting the two highest pulling lpcs.

i closed U shtter clan for 3th time

u had to merge to stay a little alive

damn.. clans onley murge if they slumping.... since if ur claim to be #1 and have the highest pull? then theres no reason to merge whit a other clan right?

just means that i closed again one of ur clans l00000000000000000000000000000

whats ur mad level atm?