Ruin vs Final Ownage Elite [100V100 Full Out]

Brock Lesnar

Ruin vs Final Ownage Elite [100V100 Full Out]  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Ruin
    • Foe

Ofc Foe, Ruin has no Quality. Gets Dicked by Rage in everything l0l

Jesus Christ will you go some where with your trailer park trash inbred logic, nice dead lpc that you show so much pride for but yet you can't lead your piss into the toilet, didn't ruin smoke your clan in every single prep? Interesting, let's talk about quality my friend

Grats to both clans arranging a 100v100, shame no other MPC has balls like Ruin and we always have to turn to other scenes for action.

Foe are renound for winning fullouts but Ruin on a good day have the quality and capability to beat any clan, therefore I'm backing Ruin ofc.

Ofc Foe, Ruin has no Quality. Gets Dicked by Rage in everything l0l

We beat you in a fullout down 20 and lost 5 people, wuu2

Grats to both clans arranging a 100v100, shame no other MPC has balls like Ruin and we always have to turn to other scenes for action.

Foe are renound for winning fullouts but Ruin on a good day have the quality and capability to beat any clan, therefore I'm backing Ruin ofc.

We beat you in a fullout down 20 and lost 5 people, wuu2

Ruin never had a 1v1 fullout.

If 2-3 other clans are attending your fullout for you to actually pull 100 people then its not really Ruin now is it?

Ye that's what I thought, not even denying it. The fact that you would ask ppl from a clan that you all hate is saying enough

they come in our ts to pk all the time so why not lol!! the rest of are brown sticky stuffters tho so u cant come, u are only allowed in clw vs op sorry