So axis just closed.

Ace Krave

Sry but don't agree, iv has won more 100% which is why we're still open and #1

Btw nice artwork on axis forums ty for leak @@N0VA lmfao

Well I wouldn't be claiming that you closed a clan that just beat you 2-1 in a prep. Have some logic. Nobody closed Axis, just ranks are going different routes. Smh.

Your statements are invalid about the ranks, Fallen had a solid rank structure and so did Axis [especially since it turned to 2 clans combined and not just one]. Just Fallen ranks decided to go separate paths and most Fallen kids are joining LT. SK kids are still around - they're planning to open a 60s unit w/ def tanks. Be ready for that LPC scene....it's gonna be toxic af in the LPC's for awhile.

I myself will say I was a part of the Fallen community and when we merged w/ SK I didn't understand the concept and thought it was a cauliflower idea but what's done can't be undone I suppose. Best of luck to both SK+Fallen communities. It was fun while it lasted.

Pretty sure the main concept was to strictly hit IV, because that's all the clan wanted to do during any trips. Idc who you are, you have to admit IV has been getting cocked non-stop by Fallen before they merged and especially after with the higher pulls. The aspect was to attempt to close IV, and I don't think the Judgement aren't done trying quite yet [expect LT to chase after IV is my guess now and vise versa, the rivarly will follow where @@Chalu goes tbh.

Honestly this should have SK members feeling some type of way, so I would anticipate when SK members build this VI clan [Violation] that they'll be focusing on LT w/ their main clan builds @ 60cb. Expect all of it....

http://vanquish-rs.org/community/

http://clan-rt.com/community/

join one of those