So axis just closed.

Ace Krave

pretty sure axis brown sticky stuff all over your clan for the entire week they were open lmfao your only relevant topic on them was you killing them while they were fucking around in chicken suits l000l

ot: pre sure i called this closure before anyone else ;d

i think you'll find it was axis who actually made that topic so i guess gj accidently roasting them

i think you'll find it was axis who actually made that topic so i guess gj accidently roasting them

fk dont worry about this deviants guy, he is a spastic.

btw that was quicker than the 13 shadow king rivalry, ty for another addition to the ded clan list

all ants look the same to me lmao

Sry honey think ur too used to 40def aftermath section which must explain ur confusion but don't worry I forgive u

Gz iv we win again

i think ruin has like 2 topics in 40 def section but thanks for yelling out loud you've nothing to retort with lmao

gz iv mpc accs staying brown sticky stuff tier lpc clan

all ants look the same to me lmao

i think ruin has like 2 topics in 40 def section but thanks for yelling out loud you've nothing to retort with lmao

gz iv mpc accs staying brown sticky stuff tier lpc clan

idk y we triggered you. you got ptsd from impact closure watching axis close?

idk y we triggered you. you got ptsd from impact closure watching axis close?

Considering I've been through several closures including, but not limited to, Chaotic V1/2, Zenith V1/2, Carnage, CPR, POT etc. I don't think Impact left much of an Impact on me.. brown sticky stuff banter ngl.

1/10 Just because you tried, I guess.

Considering I've been through several closures including, but not limited to, Chaotic V1/2, Zenith V1/2, Carnage, CPR, POT etc. I don't think Impact left much of an Impact on me.. brown sticky stuff banter ngl.

hmm you seem triggered, bedtime for you

pretty sure axis brown sticky stuff all over your clan for the entire week they were open lmfao your only relevant topic on them was you killing them while they were fucking around in chicken suits l000l

you keep thinking that bud

was in all of those clans btw

u realize everything u said was the opposite lmfao...... the only action AXIS got was killing 5 IV in chicken suits.......

Your statements are invalid about the ranks, Fallen had a solid rank structure and so did Axis [especially since it turned to 2 clans combined and not just one]. Just Fallen ranks decided to go separate paths and most Fallen kids are joining LT. SK kids are still around - they're planning to open a 60s unit w/ def tanks. Be ready for that LPC scene....it's gonna be toxic af in the LPC's for awhile.

I myself will say I was a part of the Fallen community and when we merged w/ SK I didn't understand the concept and thought it was a cauliflower idea but what's done can't be undone I suppose. Best of luck to both SK+Fallen communities. It was fun while it lasted.

Pretty sure the main concept was to strictly hit IV, because that's all the clan wanted to do during any trips. Idc who you are, you have to admit IV has been getting cocked non-stop by Fallen before they merged and especially after with the higher pulls. The aspect was to attempt to close IV, and I don't think the Judgement aren't done trying quite yet [expect LT to chase after IV is my guess now and vise versa, the rivarly will follow where @@Chalu goes tbh.

Honestly this should have SK members feeling some type of way, so I would anticipate when SK members build this VI clan [Violation] that they'll be focusing on LT w/ their main clan builds @ 60cb. Expect all of it....

Your statements are invalid about the ranks, Fallen had a solid rank structure and so did Axis [especially since it turned to 2 clans combined and not just one]. Just Fallen ranks decided to go separate paths and most Fallen kids are joining LT. SK kids are still around - they're planning to open a 60s unit w/ def tanks. Be ready for that LPC scene....it's gonna be toxic af in the LPC's for awhile.

I myself will say I was a part of the Fallen community and when we merged w/ SK I didn't understand the concept and thought it was a cauliflower idea but what's done can't be undone I suppose. Best of luck to both SK+Fallen communities. It was fun while it lasted.

Pretty sure the main concept was to strictly hit IV, because that's all the clan wanted to do during any trips. Idc who you are, you have to admit IV has been getting cocked non-stop by Fallen before they merged and especially after with the higher pulls. The aspect was to attempt to close IV, and I don't think the Judgement aren't done trying quite yet [expect LT to chase after IV is my guess now and vise versa, the rivarly will follow where @@Chalu goes tbh.

Honestly this should have SK members feeling some type of way, so I would anticipate when SK members build this VI clan [Violation] that they'll be focusing on LT w/ their main clan builds @ 60cb. Expect all of it....

Sry but don't agree, iv has won more 100% which is why we're still open and #1

Btw nice artwork on axis forums ty for leak @@N0VA lmfao