In this thread we snitch *snake emoji*

ragboy

ok lemme go through my pms here

majority of these at the least leaked trips + ts as well as some forum brown sticky stuff or recordings of their events, these are from late 2015~

fo:

moni, hormone, y4nk, kj, chase, jake, borzor, mr war, brenden, briggsy(elder+rank boards), pixel pigeon(high rank boards), dripz, holydreams, woonskep, peen, maaku, r3lv, range|, akahana and of course 0wl(council leak for 6 months~)

cp:

jordai, pearl perry/bane, some aussie kid called twisted sick or some brown sticky stuff, skater, drip red, victory, gods, tom valor, bvg, skeez, mushr00mlord + some random main they let tag along leaked trips for 2 months straight LOL,

sv:

parm, wee bey, mr scott(rank boards), sikh, tomek, yooitzkid

Fatality:

karma, ryan, alex, kevy, tim, paddy, jew, voidzy, lee, cain, skully and of course nick was leaking to pretty much every clan for his last month or so

rd:

woonskep, 17, ter, age, g4m3d, kingston, jack potter, acid

mayhem:

literally 90% of this clan was leaking to TLP, i kid you not. special shoutout to wardy+allen for leaking their rank boards + irc chat from day one.

eop:

idk you're gonna have to ask @@Braden he had a leak for like 9 months straight lmfao

definitely forgot a few, but these were only the ones who contacted me directly.

also a final note:

if tomek was ever in your clan, he was leaking to TLP. i think he made somewhere between 200-300m in under 6 months of leaking lmfao.

believe it if you want idc, these leaks are a huge reason why TLP was #1 for the better part of a year.

ok lemme go through my pms here

majority of these at the least leaked trips + ts as well as some forum brown sticky stuff or recordings of their events, these are from late 2015~

fo:

moni, hormone, y4nk, kj, chase, jake, borzor, mr war, brenden, briggsy(elder+rank boards), pixel pigeon(high rank boards), dripz, holydreams, woonskep, peen, maaku, r3lv, range|, akahana and of course 0wl(council leak for 6 months~)

cp:

jordai, pearl perry/bane, some aussie kid called twisted sick or some brown sticky stuff, skater, drip red, victory, gods, tom valor, bvg, skeez, mushr00mlord + some random main they let tag along leaked trips for 2 months straight LOL,

sv:

parm, wee bey, mr scott(rank boards), sikh, tomek, yooitzkid

Fatality:

karma, ryan, alex, kevy, tim, paddy, jew, voidzy, lee, cain, skully and of course nick was leaking to pretty much every clan for his last month or so

rd:

woonskep, 17, ter, age, g4m3d, kingston, jack potter, acid

mayhem:

literally 90% of this clan was leaking to TLP, i kid you not. special shoutout to wardy+allen for leaking their rank boards + irc chat from day one.

eop:

idk you're gonna have to ask @@Braden he had a leak for like 9 months straight lmfao

definitely forgot a few, but these were only the ones who contacted me directly.

also a final note:

if tomek was ever in your clan, he was leaking to TLP. i think he made somewhere between 200-300m in under 6 months of leaking lmfao.

believe it if you want idc, these leaks are a huge reason why TLP was #1 for the better part of a year.

fi still never managed to catch that 1 leak ever since you had left lmao