Pure Clan Ranking idea..

Batman

Don't talk about fights when you bring 7 lvl 100s to a 95 cb cap and still lose then ddos our ts3 because you mad, Don't talk about fights when you bring invites from different clans and still lose, LT is just done wasting it's time on DR

looks like you are not considering your last 10 posts have been about us =s

"If a clan can't pull 25 they shouldn't be competing they should be recruiting" is not how this works. Most clans have been having 15v15 minimums and 20v20 minimums, especially with multi-clanning being taken away, if there are only a few clans that aren't eligible for those categories, it gives other clans no incentive to fight them. We are trying to promote activity, not give reasons for it to be limited. Pretty much saying that if someone can only pull 20 they shouldn't fight.. doesn't even make sense. Also if clans are smaller, why would you want to increase the lowest pull category to 30v30 rather than 25v25...?

I don't think you're fully understanding the system. This PCR list is to determine the top ranked clans; clans that can't meet the minimum aren't and shouldn't be top ranked...

Just because the ML lock is 24 hrs before the fight occurs doesn't mean you can't prepare for an event for a week or even more. If you still can't pull to a 25v25 after a week or preparation I'm not sure what to tell you.

Also it's not bad thing if one clan holds #1 at a particular category because that will give your clan incentive to keep progressing in hopes that you can eventually get to that level where you can compete.

30mins Preps and normal scheduled preps will still exist, just that when you win it doesn't contributing to your ranking. So clans like CP claiming #1 Matched after winning one prep vs Fi won't exist.

First come first serve is fine because if the clan doesn't belong they can be quickly challenged and the rank will be immediately changed. I'm not sure if I read past this but clan's holding a position in a certain category shouldn't beable to decline any challenges against there position.

I think if all clans can participate in this it will benefit the community in so many ways as well as restoring value to Pure Clanning and the Pure Clan you're in.

I think the bigger question will be if the community will actually come together and make this thing a reality. We haven't been able to do so for the past two years so we'll see what happens. 

Very interesting topic.

I don't think you're fully understanding the system. This PCR list is to determine the top ranked clans; clans that can't meet the minimum aren't and shouldn't be top ranked...

Just because the ML lock is 24 hrs before the fight occurs doesn't mean you can't prepare for an event for a week or even more. If you still can't pull to a 25v25 after a week or preparation I'm not sure what to tell you.

Also it's not bad thing if one clan holds #1 at a particular category because that will give your clan incentive to keep progressing in hopes that you can eventually get to that level where you can compete.

30mins Preps and normal scheduled preps will still exist, just that when you win it doesn't contributing to your ranking. So clans like CP claiming #1 Matched after winning one prep vs Fi won't exist.

First come first serve is fine because if the clan doesn't belong they can be quickly challenged and the rank will be immediately changed. I'm not sure if I read past this but clan's holding a position in a certain category shouldn't beable to decline any challenges against there position.

I think if all clans can participate in this it will benefit the community in so many ways as well as restoring value to Pure Clanning and the Pure Clan you're in.

I think the bigger question will be if the community will actually come together and make this thing a reality. We haven't been able to do so for the past two years so we'll see what happens. 

Very interesting topic.

I'll get Supremacy on board with this if it goes through.

PCL rankings and brown sticky stuff were very cauliflower back in the day, didn't lead to real competition and was all but ignored a few months after it's introduction. Not too mention if one clan chooses to take themselves out or doesn't sign up to begin with, especially if it's a significant clan, it ruins the whole idea.

Good luck trying to make this work.

Look. Stop questioning this mans post. At least he is trying to do something that will bring us back to what we were. We had something similar like this called the raw list back in the day and it increased activity tremendously, at the same time the community practically doubled in size. And from what ive seen this is a pretty solid layout. Stop criticizing the man with small details that would only suit you and your clan. Constant criticism and no action produces a negative result. This system will produce a positive result as long as clans take this seriously. Alot of you clans like to claim your number one LOL. Stop setting your clans up to be a joke in the community and start doing something. I love you all.

This kid just won't stop with the flame, fucking spastic.

I think we should do like a football(soccer) league format like each clan should play with others 2 times each, like they do in soccer and have a 3 point system. Basically like this

|Team| |Wins| |Losses| |Points|

1. LT. 3. 1. 9

2. ZU. 3. 1. 9

3. SUP. 2. 2. 6

4. Cv. 1. 3. 3

5. DR. 0. 3. 0

Basically let's say LT has to play DR 2 times and if LT beats DR 2 times LT gets 6 points in the table.

Lt has to play with ZU, SUP, DR, CV 2 times each.

I think this is a good idea but of course I didn't add hpcs but this is just an example, and if in the end of all the matches if 2 clans got same points they will just play each other for the #1 Spot. And I think doing the Members List think is a good idea, so other clans can't have invites. This is just my opinion guys. I hope you guys like this.

I think that's a good idea the "soccer" thing but since there's 3 rounds the points should go with the rounds won.. Say CV wins 3 times vs LT, we have 3 points, next day we lose 2-1 to LT we now have 4 points?

This kid just won't stop with the flame, fucking spastic.

I think we should do like a football(soccer) league format like each clan should play with others 2 times each, like they do in soccer and have a 3 point system. Basically like this

|Team| |Wins| |Losses| |Points|

1. LT. 3. 1. 9

2. ZU. 3. 1. 9

3. SUP. 2. 2. 6

4. Cv. 1. 3. 3

5. DR. 0. 3. 0

Basically let's say LT has to play DR 2 times and if LT beats DR 2 times LT gets 6 points in the table.

Lt has to play with ZU, SUP, DR, CV 2 times each.

I think this is a good idea but of course I didn't add hpcs but this is just an example, and if in the end of all the matches if 2 clans got same points they will just play each other for the #1 Spot. And I think doing the Members List think is a good idea, so other clans can't have invites. This is just my opinion guys. I hope you guys like this.

this is cauliflower. Sorry you wasted your time.

I feel like the "you had one guy in another clan disqualified fgt" a bit too harsh.

NO ONE should be multi clanning my friend. It's pathetic, it's sad, and it's ruined the community for 07's entire existence. It's time we put it to a rest. And anyone that wants to say they're "#1" must do so ENTIRELY ON THEIR OWN.

For people that are not agreeing or trying to make the "soccer" system THAT WONT WORK. One thin you have to understand before posting that is that clans have individual freedom. None of us get paid for this so none of us have I participate and some of us won't. Soccer clans are unwillingly matched up against their opponents an they cannot forfeit (unless the reason is tremendous).

To keep activity from declining we can consistently come out with pcr signatures displaying which clan is truly top-notch. It'll give the top 3 their kudos (gold, silver, bronze). @ex da gr8 your post is exactly what I was trying to explain to soniqs but idk I lost like 4 brain cells trying to communicate with his negativity and ignorance.

not trusting sharkbrew's current staff to be unbias and a fuck load of clans wont participate

have fun with 4 clans which none of them will be in the top 3

The only clan that doesn't have an ambassador on this website is CP. Like I said before EVERYTHING that has to do with setting up fights and the actual outcome has nothing to do with sharkbrew or their "bias ranks" the only thing they'll be doing is managing the list and settling disputes. Please don't be cauliflower, foolish, or blind when you reply, but listen.

I know if there was a pcr list clans would all eventually make their way to sign up. The first couple of weeks would be a bit slow due to clans strategically placing themselves on the list but after all is said and done we will see who is truly the best. All that takes is structure and participation. This list asks for clan leaders to do both.

The only clan that doesn't have an ambassador on this website is CP. Like I said before EVERYTHING that has to do with setting up fights and the actual outcome has nothing to do with sharkbrew or their "bias ranks" don't be cauliflower, foolish, or blind when you reply, but listen.

I know if there was a pcr list clans would all eventually make their way to sign up. The first couple of weeks would be a bit slow due to clans strategically placing themselves on the list but after all is said and done we will see who is truly the best. All that takes is structure and participation. This list asks for clan leaders to do both.

doubt foe will do this

doubt fi will

doubt alot of clans will

even if ddosing is clear biased mods won't do anything with it

unless lpc's finally realise there mpc's  none of this brown sticky stuff will work

doubt foe will do this

doubt fi will

doubt alot of clans will

even if ddosing is clear biased mods won't do anything with it

unless lpc's finally realise there mpc's none of this brown sticky stuff will work

Hence the member list addition, to counter multi clanning which is all being a lpc means now. And don't speak for other clan leaders - you are not them. Even if FOE, EOP, CP or any other clan decides not to sign up they have no chance on truly proving their position lol. Not my loss not your loss not anyone's loss but the clan that decides they're not good enough to put their name on a list and fight for their self-claims of undisputed #1. It also gives clans incentive to get better. I garauntee you clans do not sign up will remain constant but clans that do will get better. This is to increase competition and boost how hard a clan tries. This will make the game fun again an clans will sign up. Stop being the spokesperson for the older clans and get on somewhere. You're like 14 there is no way you know what a 21 year old thinks about this list. You are now put on the same list as @, your input is meaningless.

Hence the member list addition, to counter multi clanning which is all being a lpc means now. And don't speak for other clan leaders - you are not them. Even if FOE, EOP, CP or any other clan decides not to sign up they have no chance on truly proving their position lol. Not my loss not your loss not anyone's loss but the clan that decides they're not good enough to put their name on a list and fight for their self-claims of undisputed #1. It also gives clans incentive to get better. I garauntee you clans do not sign up will remain constant but clans that do will get better. This is to increase competition and boost how hard a clan tries. This will make the game fun again an clans will sign up. Stop being the spokesperson for the older clans and get on somewhere. You're like 14 there is no way you know what a 21 year old thinks about this list. You are now put on the same list as @, your input is meaningless.

And oh yeah about ddosing it's easy to dispute that. When vidders record the fight they can "record audio" if they have audio recorded and a visual of the teamspeak getting hit off the clan that ddosed will be automatically disqualified and not allowed to challenge for the next 2 weeks unless they redo the round. It's not hard to fix problems. You just need to be open minded before you reject an idea completely.

I had created a topic in ambassador's boards, and one earlier in rank boards. The crux of the issue, like nathan said, how to keep these list running for more than 2 months.

These competitions die off relatively early and it only just requires 1 major clan to leave, e.g. how the RAW list collapsed after MM left after realizing FI was going to challenge them for #1.

If this system's proposal is well received, i will be using it for the clan rankings in the future ClanHQ feature on this site where people can key in their RSN and it will filter a list of clans they are able to join- together with their rankings.

Going off topic, i ought to mention that I will be adding a memberlist cum attendance taking for the clan groups system. This will allow ambassadors to create memberlist based on who joined their clan group, and to allow ambassadors to create events and mark attendance for them.

To be quite honest, I feel like the general concept of ranked clans based on Clan Wars performance has long been in decline, however that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be implemented, but it should only be implemented when 80% of the majority of clans choose to participate.

@@Victory and those who agree with the sentiments of "well this list doesn't matter" or "gl no real clans are going to care"... All I can say is in this game, with this community, I would have to differ. In previous years when the pure community was largely infested with F2p people who merely logged on the weekend for their trips, and those were the high energy high action dense events of the week that had 100-200+ people participating per cluster... and that was enough to get by for the players of this game in that time.

However times change, and now we are at the stage where the more active a clan is, and the more it recruits, the better and bigger its community is, and so does it improve in terms of quality. Those clans who are incapable of matching that are obviously not well established or organized, and should be focused on their own affairs rather than their standing in the community to begin with. The mentality of "if I don't participate, that means that you cannot say you're better than me" does nothing but make you and your clan come off across as weak and not up to the times. Even as an older player, I can admit when I'm past my prime in terms of activity, which is why I'm not an active figure in clanning communities as a rank or member.

If your entire clan is at the stage I'm at, maybe you should reconsider your clan being open to begin with. Internet pride is nothing my friends when it gets in the way of in game entertainment, and if your online entertainment is not participating in the game that this community plays on, and rather attempting to ruin the community that plays it, then maybe you should find a new game, move on to a new hobby, or just tell your mommy and daddy to stop paying for your internet service if this is the only community you feel like you can make an impact in.

Too many of you think you're too good for community trials. You hide behind excuses to cover your lack of activity or lack of proficiency for the game, rather than attempting to better yourself/organization at the game to actually be at the top of this community.

Stop trying hard to be try hards and play the damn game.

@@Batman @ @@Chesty Puller as long as you guys care about the growth of the community there is hope. Nice to see young active people putting in effort.

Forgot to add that if memberlists could be properly monitored for these events they will work, there is no reason for clans not to want to compete and take the #1 ranking if there's no holes in the system. 

Clans exist to beat each other, need a proper ranking system asap.