@Ruin

Tannie

I heard you guys going LPC and were gonna bully Fs out of our capes? If it doesnt work u guys gonna try use tanks/mpc accounts?

Any ruin ranks please confirm? if so i'll be waiting, just dont get slumped in the lpc scene trying to beef us.

The last lpc that did that... didnt worked out well for them...

Vanquish ended the rivalry by apologising, so its getting really really boring for me right now. #T47

it was all a ploy by bsers

My clan gets action and yours doesn't,  My clan has kept a main clan at ~30 ingame for 3 weeks now. You are the one who needs to know your place, you cauliflower marsupial

yeah you're fucking delusional i'm pretty sure nobody reads your posts anymore they know nothing you say is correct anyways lmfao

mpc scene is dead its just cd carroting 3 mpc clans in team-6 capes and apex not pulling enough to even snipe returns

why wouldnt we make lvl 60s and go kill lpc clans on weekends, setup preps/minis and do 308 pking while it's active?

you're honestly the two that need to kyp the most lmfao you're both justin beiber keyboard warriors over sb forums but fucking mutes anywhere else that thinks your clan as accomplished anything significant in their time being open while you hold hands with 3 mpc's and 2 lpc's in the same cape and the only events you get is spooning eachother under the covers of clan wars to hide instead of setting up events with higher tier clans like apex, ruin and cd lmfao yep i said apex is higher tier than op/rage because both your brown sticky stuff clans have been rkoed by apex now lmfao enjoy fighting over 4th place in mpc bracket we'll be having some fun activities set up.

Moving away does not necessarily fix your situation, what if rage and op move down aswell, doubt they will train new accs though

yup and vq also issued a public apology to Fs, tannie doesnt lose, he is like a hydra, if you manage to cut its head off, it comes back with more, and more, and more, and more, and more, endlessly multiplying until Acid issues a public apology and begs for off

T47 Belongs to Fs

How many dicks will you suck to save your alliance?

The fact that CD is recruiting/hyping over a Dead member is fucked up :)

recruiting? I don't understand what you mean with hyping but if you mean the one trip they mentioned saying they will do a trip in his honor Isn't "fucked up".

seems like rage/inv are trying to keep this ridiculous flame alive.

recruiting? I don't understand what you mean with hyping but if you mean the one trip they mentioned saying they will do a trip in his honor Isn't "fucked up".

seems like rage/inv are trying to keep this ridiculous flame alive.

No, it's pretty sad that NONE of CDs members knew who villager was until we flamed him (it was only after they were spamming peoples doxes ingame where we flame villager). And B S E Rs took the opportunity to use his name as a way to hype up his trip. Things would have been different if there were a public topic up about the guy before, but no. NONE of CD besides some ranks, knew about the kid. Sad to see clans capitalize over the loss of a human life, but I guess that's what runescape has come to.

We should seriously drop the subject though, it just brings warnings and alot of crying CD kids who never met the guy who seems to be fictional

That is fucked up.

No, it's pretty fucked up that NONE of CDs members knew who villager was until we flamed him (it was only after they were spamming peoples doxes ingame where we flame villager). And B S E Rs took the opportunity to use his name as a way to hype up his trip. Things would have been different if there were a public topic up about the guy before, but no. NONE of CD besides some ranks, knew about the kid. Sad to see clans capitalize over the loss of a human life, but I guess that's what runescape has come to.

We should seriously drop the subject though, it just brings warnings and alot of crying CD kids who never met the guy who seems to be fictional

No, it's pretty sad that NONE of CDs members knew who villager was until we flamed him (it was only after they were spamming peoples doxes ingame where we flame villager). And B S E Rs took the opportunity to use his name as a way to hype up his trip. Things would have been different if there were a public topic up about the guy before, but no. NONE of CD besides some ranks, knew about the kid. Sad to see clans capitalize over the loss of a human life, but I guess that's what runescape has come to.

The only thing I got from this is that you're openly admitting to using him as a flame, you don't know if they knew him or not. Obviously they were aware of the situation how else would YOU find out he past away?

I've seen CD's posts regarding him (they barely used him in the first place) and they haven't used him in any flame related brown sticky stuff like you've done.

Facebook post > Flames dead member

Thats your logic right there, "cd ranks never knew him" are you claiming you knew him better than his own clan?

The subject was already dropped only weirdo's like rage/inv are still using him as a flame.

Moving away does not necessarily fix your situation, what if rage and op move down aswell, doubt they will train new accs though

nobody moving down brackets lol its called expanding we're still doing p2p fridays, preps/minis etc in mpc bracket as well will just be doing sat/sun trips lpc if its just cd vs world every weekend since there is alot more "pure" action downstairs until this brown sticky stuff plays out into whoever closing whoever

Just ignore him, hes so braindead its unreal, if no one replies to him he has nothing to say lmfao 

ily btw

agreed xo

The only thing I got from this is that you're openly admitting to using him as a flame, you don't know if they knew him or not. Obviously they were aware of the situation how else would YOU find out he past away?

I've seen CD's posts regarding him (they barely used him in the first place) and they haven't used him in any flame related brown sticky stuff like you've done.

Facebook post > Flames dead member

Thats your logic right there, "cd ranks never knew him" are you claiming you knew him better than his own clan?

The subject was already dropped only weirdo's like rage/inv are still using him as a flame.

at the moment when the spam started, we said" Rip Villager " only after they were spamming both BvG/hunters full names/addresses , if you see that as a flame on our part idk what to tell you, it only blew out of proportion on sharkbrew because of the fact that BSERs used it as an opportunity to get more people to attend a pk trip

And please, I implore you to find a topic mentioning the kids name before that trip where anyone mentioned his name

at the moment when the spam started, we said" Rip Villager " only after they were spamming both BvG/hunters full names/addresses , if you see that as a flame on our part idk what to tell you, it only blew out of proportion on sharkbrew because of the fact that BSERs used it as an opportunity to get more people to attend a pk trip

And please, I implore you to find a topic mentioning the kids name before that trip where anyone mentioned his name

CD would never mention him in public boards, what they said on that status update is w/e I wouldn't of done the same but I don't know their relation with him either.

if it was just RIP Villager, why the fuck would you just ruin somewhat respectful by turning it into a flame just because BSERs did something.

In the end whoever uses him as a flame is just going to look ridiculously cauliflower and pathetic and no excuse can change that.