@Ruin x2

Tannie

So.. i made a topic to confirmed with ruins rank about the threat they delivered to us

went to bed then woke up the topic got locked.

So i would like to kindly ask all Rage/Op/CD flame off plz, dont go off-topic. 

Im just trying to confirm something with ruin ranks.

#1 did ruin said that they are gonna come try bully us out of the #T47 cape.

If yes, of course nothing wrong with that, competition is fun. But here comes the problem.

#2 ruin also said, if they fail, they gonna use tanks/mpc accounts

Now thats what i cannot tolerate. seriously, an One year old MPC, coming down to LPC level to compete then threaten to use tanks/mpc accounts on an IRRELEVANT SNIPE TEAM.

I just need answers from Ruins rank. If you guys really said it, have the balls to own up and admit. If not, then reply 'nope we didnt say it.' its not that hard to just keep flaming non-stop.

FYI

If you want to argue who started wearing T47 first.. BV.. Ruin..  Below is a video from one of Ruin's rank/retired.

Instead of asking 'who the fuck is this kid lmfao'

speak up, im calling you out Hell Hounds.

You're like an attention seeking little bitch of an ex.

If you wanted to simply ask about any threats that may or may not have been made or the cape situation learn to privately message someone wether that be IRC or sharkbrew PM.

You writing out this topic is clearly just a cry for attention and to try give your LPC some sort of advertisement, now take a seat back in your wheelchair broccoli.

Nobody in Ruin gives a fuck about FS, infact yesterday was the first time I've ever heard of them, stop being like Invictus and trying to pipe up to a higher division clan to try make your own seem relevant.

If you wanted to simply ask about any threats that may or may not have been made or the cape situation learn to privately message someone wether that be IRC or sharkbrew PM.

You writing out this topic is clearly just a cry for attention and to try give your LPC some sort of advertisement, now take a seat back in your wheelchair broccoli.

Nobody in Ruin gives a fuck about FS, infact yesterday was the first time I've ever heard of them, stop being like Invictus and trying to pipe up to a higher division clan to try make your own seem relevant.

ok are u from ruin?

Yea, no one in ruin gives a fuck even though your ranks had a discussion about moving to lpc and "forcing fs out of their capes"

further evidence your clan is full of down syndrome afflicted man children that survived the abortion

Are you mad?