Forever Below us (Rage vs Ruin 3-0 F2p prep)

Duval

all the brown sticky stuff talking they do about how much better they are. and impact massed joined ruin and you see where that got them (wahaha deded clan).  its not bc we talk brown sticky stuff that they dont prep us its bc we ALWAYS FUCKING WIN

still love you tho @@PRShadow

dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6e41f8ef4537.png

@@James it makes sense now why you forced your clan to never fight us. mmm them tears taste good.

Grats rage wins AGAIN

Nub lol, not everyone in Impact joined Ruin. A pretty good number did though so I understand. @@Duval

Grats on the prep win, hope to see more preps from now on. Would make MPC more competitive in CW again. 

Nub lol, not everyone in Impact joined Ruin. A pretty good number did though so I understand. @@Duval

Grats on the prep win, hope to see more preps from now on. Would make MPC more competitive in CW again.

blame cd for the lack of preps. They pay kids in ruin to leave cc and leak first piles and they ddos every ip they can get their hands on from rage.

Gz on your win, maybe now Rage has the confidence to prep us more :D

dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6e41f8ef4537.png

thats all i gotta say ^

really dont care 

ofc you dont bc you was one of the 1 bangs in that prep. i called you out 7 times during this prep bc your dumb ass sticks out like a sore thumb. Stay brown sticky stuff dawg doom died ruin is next.

Grats Rage

2063e0c271d250bdb9bd46567faccf25.png

Screenshot of the cd invites ty

unless half of Imperial left CD they had CD invites. dont play cauliflower Ru+cd got cocked.