Forever Below us (Rage vs Ruin 3-0 F2p prep)

Duval

sad part is i beat their clan with a mouth full of stitches hardly can even speak let alone call and that brown sticky stuff was fucking easy.

hey! 

nobody asked downie 

dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6e41f8ef4537.png

thats all i gotta say ^

ofc you dont bc you was one of the 1 bangs in that prep. i called you out 7 times during this prep bc your dumb ass sticks out like a sore thumb. Stay brown sticky stuff dawg doom died ruin is next.

Grats Rage

unless half of Imperial left CD they had CD invites. dont play cauliflower Ru+cd got cocked.

this

doesn't stop you from doing this though 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/131-clan-declaration-section/

thats all i gotta say ^

ofc you dont bc you was one of the 1 bangs in that prep. i called you out 7 times during this prep bc your dumb ass sticks out like a sore thumb. Stay brown sticky stuff dawg doom died ruin is next.

Grats Rage

unless half of Imperial left CD they had CD invites. dont play cauliflower Ru+cd got cocked.

dont care about a 40v40 mpc prep m8

thats all i gotta say ^

Grats Rage

still dont see any screenshots? If you say there were people from CD, then show screenshots since it shouldnt be that difficult