@ruin

Break

That was pathetic, you talk so much brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew (especially @ ) But when it comes to actually winning, you guys fucking fail harder than CD trying to maintain a 40+pull in a return fight on the weekends.

At this point I'm not sure whether we prepped Ruin or Ruin Jr, because that was so fucking easy it was a joke. Please, before you decide to talk brown sticky stuff about the GODS, make sure you can kill more than 5 of us each round.

Once again, you shouldn't even be thinking about going LPC if you can't even handle a clan that you have a strong belief, sucks. 

You Lost to CD,Rage, and again (for the 11th time this year) Olympus. I think it's safe to say....

CLOSING TIME  :-D

@ wtf is this topic farmer

I can tell this win means a lot to you so ill let you savor the taste like your last meal on death row

I killed ruin single handedly, guaranteed if you farmers won it you'd literally be doing the same thing as me, if not, more. Not my fault Ruins hype train ended like 6 months ago.

This topic is so justin beiber knowing ruin lost on purpose

They didn't say so in their ts during the prep or I would know lol

lmfao you bitched and had to have me sit thats the only reason you won stay ez brown sticky stuffters see you this weekend so we can force you into team-9 capes again lmfao

ruin wore team 30 capes for two weekends to hide from rage tho?

lmfao you bitched and had to have me sit thats the only reason you won stay ez brown sticky stuffters see you this weekend so we can force you into team-9 capes again lmfao

LOL YOU PUSSYS LEFT CC BECAUSE WE HAD AN EXCEPTION, EVEN THO U HAD ONE TOO. U WOULD HAVE LOST EITHER WAY LMFAO KYP RAT

we outpull them on 30 min notice and they sit all their low lvls u know what they're like

Anything to feel better about their non existent weekend trips were they are minions to Rage lol

Was too easy, wasn't even 20v20 because it was a 25min, and you fucking tomatos cried about our exception  even though you had one in, so it's your fault that we had to sit to you. don't start making excuses now that you got carroted.

Smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

bd5c920d20e218062041dacb4f6d9fad.png