Fearless #1 Matched LPC - Fs Vs LT ( 2-1 ) Fs vs VQ - ( 3-0 ) [LPC Winter Cup]

Rage Guy

yes, gz fs. Iv didn't have enough 70- combat 1-3 def, Terror is too small, sf is all 20 defence brown sticky stuffheads, 2 clans closed right before tourny. 

Gz Fs

Keep talking, your the only one staying out of the wildy on the weekdays and weekends l0l 

Dead ass teamspeak your in too l0l 

Keep talking, your the only one staying out of the wildy on the weekdays and weekends l0l 

brudda we go out pking daily, accept any minis, preps, we go out saturdays and sundays at LPC times. You cry about all these things yet I never see you in the wilderness... Instead you're at clan wars constantly doing inners because your members are brown sticky stuff and need to learn how to switch prayers, stop talking brown sticky stuff about my clan when we dick you in off pubs, and give your braindead members action to get better at what you're trying to get them to do.

My clan beats yours with overs on, and only ~3 of our members have overs. You should really work on your own clan before trying to come after mine. Ty

stfu no one asked 

sf is brown sticky stuff and will never accomplish anything xD 

gz fs

LPC combat cap is typically 65-70. Go look at your clan's memberlist and see that half of it is over 70. You can't expect to break the collective rules and still try to be a part of it. That is your own ignorance.

The community doesn't agree with you from 2 unofficial polls they voted 75 as the cap the most you guys just choose to ignore what we want

LPC combat cap is typically 65-70. Go look at your clan's memberlist and see that half of it is over 70. You can't expect to break the collective rules and still try to be a part of it. That is your own ignorance.

cant wait to claim both of them sexy sigs, gz fs, gz lenin.