Hey fam

City

gz ruin shame these brown sticky stuff clans cant perform this way in the wildy lma0 must be because they arent allowed to have solely their 25 man unit on or sit any broccoli/under leveled pisser and have to have every brown sticky stuffter in their clan participate quote if true/upset

gz ruin shame these brown sticky stuff clans cant perform this way in the wildy lma0 must be because they arent allowed to have solely their 25 man unit on or sit any broccoli/under leveled pisser and have to have every brown sticky stuffter in their clan participate quote if true/upset

u seem broken

u seem to either be upset or are confirming rage is brown sticky stuff im going with both options

take ur naruto watchin mainstream anime followin weaboo shoe takin off before entering the room ass outta here

HAHAHAHA THIS GUY IS BROKEN AF XDDDDDDD

You revolve around the hate you feel to a pink clan in a dungeons and dragons java based game at runescape.com

You revolve around the hate you feel to a pink clan in a dungeons and dragons java based game at runescape.com

look idgaf if you're gna self-diagnose on a runescape.com fan site just dont quote me to do it lmao

HAHAHAHA THIS GUY IS BROKEN AF XDDDDDDD

you seem as broken as your capslock

Remember when yoi joined ruin to kill rage lmfao look at you now

i dont remember joining ruin to kill rage

i remembered rage was a brown sticky stuffter clan with nothing but mains and getting dicked by cd every weekend

i remembered opiss was a brown sticky stuffter slave clan to rage with nothing but mains and getting dicked by cd every weekend

i remembered apex was a decent clan wars clan that cant pull for brown sticky stuff and was in and out of the brown sticky stuff alliance with ragepiss/opiss every weekend

i remembered st was a country clan and im not from their country

plus i knew ppl in ruin already so it was an obvious choice

i dont remember joining ruin to kill rage

i remembered rage was a brown sticky stuffter clan with nothing but mains and getting dicked by cd every weekend

i remembered opiss was a brown sticky stuffter slave clan to rage with nothing but mains and getting dicked by cd every weekend

i remembered apex was a decent clan wars clan that cant pull for brown sticky stuff and was in and out of the brown sticky stuff alliance with ragepiss/opiss every weekend

i remembered st was a country clan and im not from their country

plus i knew ppl in ruin already so it was an obvious choice

I remember you is brown sticky stuff this aint homework boy simmer down