@Tyendinaga

Albania

Every clan uses mains. No clans care when their topic is moved to 40+ def. This is why I said this is such a dangerous precedent because I am more than aware i look like i'm going out of control alone against the community when in reality there's been a very lax amount of moderation on behalf of sb staff towards the issue. we have applied bandaids to a problem that has needed sutures. 

I'm not here to nitpick the 1-2 guys in rune every clan has. It's blatantly obvious you have members of your clan attend trips on 40+ def and you encourage the fact. you're not a fucking pure clan. if you're so upset you can go back to being a pure clan or you can leave. I'll stop behaving this way when you cunts start being pures again. 

it doesn't matter if its 1 main or 20 mains, you still are contributing to it. This is how it started with us, and obv we ended up having more. Sup did the same with Doom so idk why u have to target only Cd/Op when every clan does the same. Mains is mains, so stop being biased towards certain clans who bring more.

Every clan uses mains. No clans care when their topic is moved to 40+ def. This is why I said this is such a dangerous precedent because I am more than aware i look like i'm going out of control alone against the community when in reality there's been a very lax amount of moderation on behalf of sb staff towards the issue. we have applied bandaids to a problem that has needed sutures. 

I'm not here to nitpick the 1-2 guys in rune every clan has. It's blatantly obvious you have members of your clan attend trips on 40+ def and you encourage the fact. you're not a fucking pure clan. if you're so upset you can go back to being a pure clan or you can leave. I'll stop behaving this way when you cunts start being pures again. 

Lmfao you are so butthurt its unreal, nice mediator you have here @@slushpuppy i thought they were supposed to bring law and order, yet they cause problems by being biased and deleting topics that are usually moved to a different section.

Again, no other mediator or whatever has removed the topics completely, why would you start now because you blatantly hate CD. Topics that have mains are simply moved to 40+ def section as it has been for months and months, who are you to change that.

are you serious now? Tlp is the reason why hpc is full of addy/mains. Who gives you right to make your own rule and delete topics just because it has mains? you realize 40def section was made for that so just because you now suddenly hate mains it doesn't give you right to do w/e you want in this site.

Lmfao you are so butthurt its unreal, nice mediator you have here @@slushpuppy i thought they were supposed to bring law and order, yet they cause problems by being biased and deleting topics that are usually moved to a different section.

Again, no other mediator or whatever has removed the topics completely, why would you start now because you blatantly hate CD. Topics that have mains are simply moved to 40+ def section as it has been for months and months, who are you to change that.

your own CD bias is getting in the way of having an actual rebuttal to my points. do not miscontrue the actions I am taking as actions due to 'my hating CD', otherwise Olympus topic wouldn't have been removed either. 

I have nothing against any of you personally. I have nothing against the lax moderation that has been applied thus far to a growing issue. 40def aftermath is a null argument when a forum section used for actual main/zerk clans to participate does not get used by those it's actually supposed to get used for and instead some sort of pure aftermath punishment, especially when the fact it's in 40+ def is ignored. 

respond to my points logically or do not expect me to reply at all. 

I don't get why he gets butthurt and decides to delete the topics when everyone enjoys the topics to create beef with other clans (WHICH THIS SITE IS FUCKING MADE FOR) no matter if youre an enemy to a clan, you go in and flame and vice versa. No need whatsoever to delete the topics since this has never happened before this guys biased way of thinking stepped in and decided to let his hatred for CD conquer his mindset. 

I understand where you are coming from completely. 

There is most likely going to be an announcement made on this. So, there is going to be an understanding for every clan that their topic may deleted or auto locked if anything. We'll see. 

while there are systems in place for clans to dispute clan aftermaths, and the ability to move topics to 40+ def aftermaths, these systems don't actually matter because nobody takes the time to dispute, or even care to dispute. the community is doing nothing to help itself out of this fucking mess and as a result I am directly intervening. you don't care if your topic is in 40def aftermath. nobody cares if your topic is in 40 def aftermath.

when there are an obvious amount of mains in your aftermaths I will move them directly to the trashcan. If you post them again I will suspend your posting rights and so forth. your clans behavior as well as the other mpcs for the most part is absolutely unacceptable and all previous 'punishments' that have been attempted have been flat out ignored.

you are a main clan going out at mpc times. do not play the victim here when you are directly contributing to one of the worst eras of pure clanning the game has seen in its history. this is a dangerous precedent as far as moderating goes but there is no other options left when you refuse to cooperate with the pure community and the other clans.

s17NacG.jpg

while there are systems in place for clans to dispute clan aftermaths, and the ability to move topics to 40+ def aftermaths, these systems don't actually matter because nobody takes the time to dispute, or even care to dispute. the community is doing nothing to help itself out of this fucking mess and as a result I am directly intervening. you don't care if your topic is in 40def aftermath. nobody cares if your topic is in 40 def aftermath. 

when there are an obvious amount of mains in your aftermaths I will move them directly to the trashcan. If you post them again I will  suspend your posting rights and so forth. your clans behavior as well as the other mpcs for the most part is absolutely unacceptable and all previous 'punishments' that have been attempted have been flat out ignored. 

you are a main clan going out at mpc times. do not play the victim here when you are directly contributing to one of the worst eras of pure clanning the game has seen in its history. this is a dangerous precedent as far as moderating goes but there is no other options left when you refuse to cooperate with the pure community and the other clans. 

hahaha I killed your clan

when there are an obvious amount of mains in your aftermaths I will move them directly to the trashcan. If you post them again I will  suspend your posting rights and so forth. your clans behavior as well as the other mpcs for the most part is absolutely unacceptable and all previous 'punishments' that have been attempted have been flat out ignored. 

god bless

Ye 0 care go make a new forum for tank clanning since thats what all of you seem to do nowadays

get him dad

your own CD bias is getting in the way of having an actual rebuttal to my points. do not miscontrue the actions I am taking as actions due to 'my hating CD', otherwise Olympus topic wouldn't have been removed either. 

I have nothing against any of you personally. I have nothing against the lax moderation that has been applied thus far to a growing issue. 40def aftermath is a null argument when a forum section used for actual main/zerk clans to participate does not get used by those it's actually supposed to get used for and instead some sort of pure aftermath punishment, especially when the fact it's in 40+ def is ignored. 

respond to my points logically or do not expect me to reply at all. 

I couldn't give a flying fuck if you reply or not, im not here for your replies but simply to publicly show that you are not made for moderation purposes and responsibility. If you cant let the past go because we killed your clan and suddenly you want to play machoman and clear the site from "cancerous mains topics" then quite frankly i dont think you should be on this site with your low level of sustainability. 

Now for the topics, you removed OP's topic also, OP which i hate with a passion, yet their topic should've been moved aswell. And again i can go back to the many months where nothing has changed and every single topic that has had a vile use of mains, the topics were simply moved to the 40+ def section with no problems whatsoever. Now if you dont have any problems, how come EOP's topic hasn't been removed since they have a massive amount of mains aswell?

lmao tyen the god

it doesn't matter if its 1 main or 20 mains, you still are contributing to it. This is how it started with us, and obv we ended up having more. Sup did the same with Doom so idk why u have to target only Cd/Op when every clan does the same. Mains is mains, so stop being biased towards certain clans who bring more.

sup did the same vs doom? 

sup never brought mains against doom and doom never did until like 2 weeks b4 they closed lol

I couldn't give a flying fuck if you reply or not, im not here for your replies but simply to publicly show that you are not made for moderation purposes and responsibility. If you cant let the past go because we killed your clan and suddenly you want to play machoman and clear the site from "cancerous mains topics" then quite frankly i dont think you should be on this site with your low level of sustainability. 

Now for the topics, you removed OP's topic also, OP which i hate with a passion, yet their topic should've been moved aswell. And again i can go back to the many months where nothing has changed and every single topic that has had a vile use of mains, the topics were simply moved to the 40+ def section with no problems whatsoever. Now if you dont have any problems, how come EOP's topic hasn't been removed since they have a massive amount of mains aswell?

your inability to moderate yourselves has caused me to step in. your repeated ad hominem and lack of thoughtful, well - sourced responses does very little in the way of responding to me logically and makes you look like an ass. attacking me for attempting to maintain some standard of pure within a pure community is hilarious. 

OP's topic was removed. OP's topic was repeatedly then reposted at which point I suspended the user's posting rights. I will apply this behavior to all clans if their pulls consist of enough mains that there is beyond reasonable doubt that they had an actual pure trip. 

@@Big Daddy CD based on what I'm reading, it doesn't seem @ is deleting these topics all of a sudden out of some deep hatred for CD. It seems like he's come to a tipping point and is finally getting fed up with Sharkbrew offering free advertising for main clans. That's not what this site is intended for and as a moderator he has every right to remove content that's not fit for the site.

your inability to moderate yourselves has caused me to step in. your repeated ad hominem and lack of thoughtful, well - sourced responses does very little in the way of responding to me logically and makes you look like an ass. attacking me for attempting to maintain some standard of pure within a pure community is hilarious. 

OP's topic was removed. OP's topic was repeatedly then reposted at which point I suspended the user's posting rights. I will apply this behavior to all clans if their pulls consist of enough mains that there is beyond reasonable doubt that they had an actual pure trip. 

Who told you to remove them completely lmfao, go talk to Kim because she obviously knows how to be logical and actually knows how the outcome should be instead of thinking while your blood is boiling. You think you can set a standard but you will try and fail, like every other machoman who thinks that they can save all of the scenes lmfao, done is done move on you're living in the past. TLP had dooms, do you deny that?? Did you flame the officials for bringing mains? Yea i fucking doubt that. 

Check yourself and actually do your part, no one needs to have someone who thinks that they are bigger than they actually are. Do like the others have done for months and months, you're no greater than anyone. 

@@Big Daddy CD based on what I'm reading, it doesn't seem @ is deleting these topics all of a sudden out of some deep hatred for CD. It seems like he's come to a tipping point and is finally getting fed up with Sharkbrew offering free advertising for main clans. That's not what this site is intended for and as a moderator he has every right to remove content that's not fit for the site.

He was in TLP where they used mains, he didnt pipe up then why does he pipe up now? There is obviously hatred. Kim apperantly is the only one with logical sense as a mediator... oh and ir0ny. Topics haven't been removed, ever. They have simply been moved to a different section where people could still flame, comment, and basically stuff like that instead of removing a clans topic where people want to comment and create flame, which was why this website was invented... to flame each other. 

I DID NOT READ THIS COMMENT BUT I AGREE YOU AND HANUMAN TRY SO HARD IN THE SUPREME MAINS L0L

@

trying to act professional but in reality youre just a salty bitch. LMFAO