@Tyendinaga

Albania

while there are systems in place for clans to dispute clan aftermaths, and the ability to move topics to 40+ def aftermaths, these systems don't actually matter because nobody takes the time to dispute, or even care to dispute. the community is doing nothing to help itself out of this fucking mess and as a result I am directly intervening. you don't care if your topic is in 40def aftermath. nobody cares if your topic is in 40 def aftermath. 

when there are an obvious amount of mains in your aftermaths I will move them directly to the trashcan. If you post them again I will  suspend your posting rights and so forth. your clans behavior as well as the other mpcs for the most part is absolutely unacceptable and all previous 'punishments' that have been attempted have been flat out ignored. 

you are a main clan going out at mpc times. do not play the victim here when you are directly contributing to one of the worst eras of pure clanning the game has seen in its history. this is a dangerous precedent as far as moderating goes but there is no other options left when you refuse to cooperate with the pure community and the other clans. 

while there are systems in place for clans to dispute clan aftermaths, and the ability to move topics to 40+ def aftermaths, these systems don't actually matter because nobody takes the time to dispute, or even care to dispute. the community is doing nothing to help itself out of this fucking mess and as a result I am directly intervening. you don't care if your topic is in 40def aftermath. nobody cares if your topic is in 40 def aftermath. 

when there are an obvious amount of mains in your aftermaths I will move them directly to the trashcan. If you post them again I will  suspend your posting rights and so forth. your clans behavior as well as the other mpcs for the most part is absolutely unacceptable and all previous 'punishments' that have been attempted have been flat out ignored. 

you are a main clan going out at mpc times. do not play the victim here when you are directly contributing to one of the worst eras of pure clanning the game has seen in its history. this is a dangerous precedent as far as moderating goes but there is no other options left when you refuse to cooperate with the pure community and the other clans. 

are you serious now? Tlp is the reason why hpc is full of addy/mains. Who gives you right to make your own rule and delete topics just because it has mains? you realize 40def section was made for that so just because you now suddenly hate mains it doesn't give you right to do w/e you want in this site.

Everyone fucking uses mains i dont know why you are piping up like you are the king of the throne and so pure. Supremacy is a very good clan, i had good trips there but they use mains aswell, TLP used mains aswell deny it all you want idgaf. 

You're just butthurt about something and you're so biased its unreal. If you dont like this brown sticky stuff simply quit the game and stop crying. 

are you serious now? Tlp is the reason why hpc is full of addy/mains. Who gives you right to make your own rule and delete topics just because it has mains? you realize 40def section was made for that so just because you now suddenly hate mains it doesn't give you right to do w/e you want in this site.

Don't bother trying to strawman me. 40 def was made so actual main and zerk clans can post here. we saw some posts from the likes of Revenant/Vengeance/Whatever the fuck Control Pkers flavor of the month was but the reality there is no zerk/tank meta in OSRS so more of a pseudo punishment land for pure clans that are less on the pure side. 

Don't bother trying to strawman me. 40 def was made so actual main and zerk clans can post here. we saw some posts from the likes of Revenant/Vengeance/Whatever the fuck Control Pkers flavor of the month was but the reality there is no zerk/tank meta in OSRS so more of a pseudo punishment land for pure clans that are less on the pure side. 

again i cant take what u say srs when you were ex tlp. We all know why you deleting our topic, and thats because we killed Aao. Keep doing what u do and soon you will get demoted.

Bull fucking brown sticky stuff, we've seen this several times in the past several months with pure clans getting in that section, please tell me why you are piping up now and deleting topics? 

Everyone fucking uses mains i dont know why you are piping up like you are the king of the throne and so pure. Supremacy is a very good clan, i had good trips there but they use mains aswell, TLP used mains aswell deny it all you want idgaf. 

You're just butthurt about something and you're so biased its unreal. If you dont like this brown sticky stuff simply quit the game and stop crying. 

That is the sad truth that everyone uses mains. Its either out level the mains of another clan or to anti crash the mains that go to a clan's fall in. 

Supremacy used to bring a lot to outlevel the ones from Doom but now a days..there won't be more than 5. Yesterday, we only had 3. 

I agree I just don't really care though

Every clan uses mains. No clans care when their topic is moved to 40+ def. This is why I said this is such a dangerous precedent because I am more than aware i look like i'm going out of control alone against the community when in reality there's been a very lax amount of moderation on behalf of sb staff towards the issue. we have applied bandaids to a problem that has needed sutures. 

I'm not here to nitpick the 1-2 guys in rune every clan has. It's blatantly obvious you have members of your clan attend trips on 40+ def and you encourage the fact. you're not a fucking pure clan. if you're so upset you can go back to being a pure clan or you can leave. I'll stop behaving this way when you cunts start being pures again. 

That is the sad truth that everyone uses mains. Its either out level the mains of another clan or to anti crash the mains that go to a clan's fall in. 

Supremacy used to bring a lot to outlevel the ones from Doom but now a days..there won't be more than 5. Yesterday, we only had 3. 

I don't get why he gets butthurt and decides to delete the topics when everyone enjoys the topics to create beef with other clans (WHICH THIS SITE IS FUCKING MADE FOR) no matter if youre an enemy to a clan, you go in and flame and vice versa. No need whatsoever to delete the topics since this has never happened before this guys biased way of thinking stepped in and decided to let his hatred for CD conquer his mindset. 

I don't get why he gets butthurt and decides to delete the topics when everyone enjoys the topics to create beef with other clans (WHICH THIS SITE IS FUCKING MADE FOR) no matter if youre an enemy to a clan, you go in and flame and vice versa. No need whatsoever to delete the topics since this has never happened before this guys biased way of thinking stepped in and decided to let his hatred for CD conquer his mindset. 

It says a lot about pure clanning when it comes to a moderator deleting topics with mass mains in them for said clans to start to think maybe they're doing something wrong.